National Squid Anthem

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't stand watching the whole thing, stopped it at about the 3:00 mark. Guess I could've muted it instead.

What they didn't show you at the mall parking lot with the apartment complex in the background was all the fails that occurred during the making of said "music" video. That would probably be another 15 minute video.

You made it further then I did, Dave!:rockon:

D

Dave.TX

So glad that he left out Yamaha's for the whole song:bow:

and terry schiavo had a bigger vocabulary than this dude.

oh and burnouts or quads are so difficult:eek: how do they do it...

That's funny right there. Yeah, still partial to Yamaha's but I did replay the rest of the video (turned the sound way down) and he even said BMW's. Made me throw up a little.

I had a hard time picking out the Gixxer's too. And the dork in the orange, what was his purpose?

Terry Shiavo. That's bad. That's funny bad. :BLAA:

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
That dude is behind the times :spank: Hell this vid even has a drug house raid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFvdx0FPOc&feature=related]Lil Wayne ft Birdman - Stuntin Like My Daddy Dirty Music Video HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
I liked the part where it's called 'ridin on my suzuki' and most the stunt shots were of the guy on the CBR...

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm listening to the "tour of duty" soundtracks while checking out this thread again. While in a lot of ways the world has progressed, i can't help myself to think that when it comes to music ... something went seriously wrong along the way. There must be somebody to blame, i'm sure...