New Elites

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to the new Elite member signups we now have 2 shiny new 1 GB Strips of ram for the Forum server. And a branded free version of Vbulletin... and a photo contest script.. Thanks guys!!!... It really helps keep things running smoothly and helps me afford more things for the site..

Dennis

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
HEY!!! i was one of the new Elites.. You can't kick me off.....

Maybe you can.... i won't tempt you as you are the supreme ruler and can do whatever you wish...

H

HavBlue

I want to know when we can get a lifetime membership. Premium is nice and Elite is very cool but a lifetime membership? Well, that kinda says somethin:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want to know when we can get a lifetime membership. Premium is nice and Elite is very cool but a lifetime membership? Well, that kinda says somethin:thumbup:
Charlie,
Life time for you will only be a few years wont it (old fella lol) sorry couldn't resist.
I am just in one of those moods.

Nel

J

jsteinb95

Charlie,
Life time for you will only be a few years wont it (old fella lol) sorry couldn't resist.

Nel

wow.....didn't see that comin.

Doesn't it say that Elite is lifetime, and then it says 20 years???? If so, that is false advertising and I want my money back :D .

H

HavBlue

Charlie,

Nel

Remember this my young upstart friend across the pond, one way or the other I'm being buried with a bike and the casket will have fine English handles. This will be my 45th season of riding and I'm still alive to start it off. So what do ya figure, $100 for a lifetime of laughter from the likes of you? I figure that's a bargain buddy. Have a great day and stay safe on the English highways ya hear....