New Enough closeout - Attention COLD Weather riders!!!

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally agree! I saw that jacket and was waffling because I can hear it now.... "You bought ANOTHER riding jacket???" :D It's a great place to keep your eye on. They come up with the best deals!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I totally agree! I saw that jacket and was waffling because I can hear it now.... "You bought ANOTHER riding jacket???" :D It's a great place to keep your eye on. They come up with the best deals!

:D Join their e-mail list and you get a frequent e-mail with their Good Stuff!

It doesn't get any cheaper than this for a TPG. I have been ITCHING for a deal like this. My current "cold" jacket is just that..... COLD!!!!!! :spank:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Willard

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a great deal. Almost bought one from Whitehorse in May. Just placed my order tonight. This forum rules!

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since New Enough announced that FirstGear reduced the prices, I wonder if Whitehorse Gear will do the same? Or, would they match price?

Sorry Eric... I wasn't thinking clearly. I feel ashamed..... :Flash:

I may drop them a line to see if they would price match, ROAD TRIP...:thumbup:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Damn you Fz1!! (in a good way!). Woke up this morning not intending to buy a jacket......guess what I just bought.... :spank: :thumbup:

Great find! Thanks for passing it along!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's what I am here for, to insure EVERYONE'S wallet is as drained as mine! :D Way to go Boneman!! Of course, you need this jacket even more than I do!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, it came in JUST as I was leaving work tonight... I took off my suck-arse jacket and immediately put this one on. I put the other jacket in the box and locked it in the data center until Friday when I take the cage in.

First impression on a 45 degree night? Wow... WOW! What a difference! Not a bit of wind got through this jacket! I took her out on I95 and blasted to a "spirited" pace and didn't even catch a chill! 300% worth the money on my first run!

Well built and the inner jacket can be a stand-alone jacket (not for riding). Heavy duty construction. Well done FirstGear!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the sizing Eric? I normally wear a 3XL jacket, and really want to get one of these. I don't want to play the send it back for a new size game.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anthony, I wear an XL and the fit for the ordered XL was perfect! Fits exactly like all my other XL jackets. It does have room to adjust on each side and a cinch at the bottom. There's a small zipper on each side at the bottom to let the whole bottom flare a bit more should you want it.

Pockets? HOLY CRAP! Even has a kangaroo pouch in the back! The rain hood stowed in the collar is great.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Eric... Now to pick a color. I really wanted the Yellow but it sold out in fat man size. Decisions, decisions.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok. Let me describe to you what exactly happened just now thanks to this thread.

It's 2:41am and I was about to go to bed. I was on the verge of shutting down my laptop after a 14-15 hour work day today. Instead of doing what's right and pressing that damn button I thought "Hey, let me just check SBN and the FZ6 board before going to sleep".

So I opened your thread and exactly 2 minutes and 28 seconds later my bank account experienced a significant decrease in financial resources.

I wasn't planning on buying absolutely anything but instead I didn't simply buy myself a rain jacket. Oh no sir. I also took the full plunge and added rain overpants, rain overgloves and a balaclava to the whole list of items that I'd like to call by the short abbreviation "stuff-I-don't-really-need-in-order-to-go-to-sleep-but-might-as-well-get-for-****s-and-giggles".

:spank: :ban:

P.S.

Thanks for the heads up man :D Now I will no longer check the forecast before going for a ride ... wooooohoooo :rockon:

RAIN ... beware!

Last edited:

buzzard breath

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great deal, been looking at these for a while. I immediately ordered one. Much appreciated.

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoa... Just woke up from a "spirited" night and saw this thread open... and in the next tab an order confirmation for said jacket. Can't say I regret it though, it's nice.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i wish i liked the looks of that jacket because its a steal at that price. :(

It's not about looks, it is functionality. I don't care if it's purple, it's FREAKIN' WARM!

When you get to be our age, looks don't mean anything. Who cares what others think of you so long as you're riding with that BIG ARSE ear-to-ear grin!

:D