New Enough feedback

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
i love their customer service. if i'm going to pay regular price, i'll buy from them. right now i'm ready to buy a helmet, pay more cus new enough wants me to wait til they get it in stock...but i'm waiting anyways just so i can buy from them. good peeps again and i haven't even bought from them this time (yet!)

Se7enLC

Nerd
Reaction score
Visit site
Things I bought from new enough: 2 helmets, 2 visors, tail bag, riding pants. Nothing but great experiences with them!

When I bought a Nelson Rigg tailbag from them a year or so ago, I wasn't able to fit my helmet in, despite the fact that it was advertised as being able to fit a full-face helmet. When I called they apologized for the error in the description (and fixed it). They would have taken a return, but I ended up returning direct to the manufacturer for a free upgrade to a bag that DID fit my helmet (since the Nelson Rigg was also unaware that their bag didn't fit an HJC full-face helmet).

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had nothing but great sv'c w/them! I'd recommend them over any supplier I've used so far!!:cheer:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I live overseas and used NewEnough 3-4 times maybe. Can't really find anything bad about their services. Kind, immediate responses, immediate shipping, honest descriptions, great closeout deals.

Definitely recommended

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Another good thing about NE is if you take a picture of the gear you order and put it on their customer review page, they send you a 10 dollar off coupon for you next order!!!

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just placed my first order with New Enough the other night. They ran out of one of the items in my order and one of the guys from there, Nate, took the time to call me and explain what was going on and let me know that when the new style replacement products they are getting arrive in 2 weeks he would cut me a deal for any trouble I was caused. I was definitely impressed and they will be the first place I go when I need to order anything else.

crx81

Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely at the top of the list when it comes to customer service. I've never gotten better service anywhere else, and only gotten equal service from 2 other places (only one of which was bike related).

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
i posted this in the wrong place couple minutes ago.

ordered sat nite a jacket and they got my order monday and was at my door by 10:00 tues. they took shipping off too. jacket was $65 --$81.53 total but when i got it is was $70 total

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a helmet yesterday and got it today. free shipping, no sales tax. i had issues with another helmet i ordered but they were honest about it, didn't make excuses and even offered me 10% credit if i got a gift card instead of a refund. I didn't but i bought something from them anyways - with no regrets. I enjoy their business and they're good folks.

Apollo

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent company to deal with. At this forums suggestion I ordered from them a Joe Rocket Yamaha Champion Superstock Textile Jacket,

Joe Rocket Yamaha Branded Gear Champion Superstock Textile Motorcycle Jacket :: New Enough, LTD

but I clicked the wrong button for the mesh one instead. Upon arrival they told me to return it for the correct one no questions asked. They also price matched the jacket for me saving me abou 40$. Which of course I had to spend on a pair of gloves then LOL.

I also ordered the TB's carbon fibre pipe from them for 780$ including shipping, after a price match from motomummy.com Which is about the same as the group buy price showing that they really are willing to work with the motorcycling community.

I have spoken with several employees on the phone and all have been more than helpful. During one conversation it felt as though I was talking with a buddy of mine as we were talking about dogs and losing ones 4 legged friend when they get older.

Great business and people for sure........+1 from me everytime.:thumbup::thumbup:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Joe Rocket & HJC Sale at New Enough (20%)

Got an email from New Enough saying they have discounted their pricing on Joe Rocket and HJC stuff and you can only get pricing through email "because it is so low". I was curious as to how much and it appears to be around 20% on more. So you may want to check it out if you are in the market for anything

I clicked on some leather jackets and helmets to come up with the 20% amount so don't quote me on it.

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always had GREAT service from these guys. Most recently, I bought a jacket and a pair of boots from them.

I like the earlier comment that they're the LLBean of motorcycling. I couldn't agree more.

dobbeusaf

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered some helmets from here since the helmets I have didn't meet European Spec's. I emailed them a question and they responded very quickly. I ordered the helmets and even with one of them coming from the manufacturer we still got them a week later. That is saying something since it had to go to an APO address! The price was awesome as well. We got these helmets much cheaper than other websites were listing them. I will buy from these guys again!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Just ordered and received my "closeout' FirstGear jacket. Great pricing on this jacket $149.00 and had pretty much the full selection of sizes and coulors!!! Pretty damn good for a 'closeout' item!

Ordering process was straight forward (online) and shipping was really fast.

Got dinged by Canada Customs (extra $28.00 for Duty), but that's not their fault.

All in all a smooth and easy transaction. I will gladly deal with them again in the future!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cannot say enough about their company. Great product with a great price. Closeouts and sales rock!!! And because of their e-mails, we get first-hand knowledge of them. Shipping was VERY prompt (SAME DAY on their site is EXACTLY that!!!) I've used their customer service twice as well as called them for recommendations and they've never let me down. :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have made 3 purchases from New Enough over the past 2 years - great price including shipping to Australia - better than buying it from Australia (which I would prefer to do). When you are saving @ 20% on jackets etc, it is a substantial amount.

Their packaging has been great and shipping fast and reasonable.

I would recommend them, 100%.

:thumbup:

Sotex

Reaction score
Visit site
Great experience here. Placed an order, got an email from NewEnough a short time later letting me know one of the items was out of stock. I was under a time crunch, so they worked with me to get a substitute item into the order, with expedited shipping at no extra cost. Very pleased; everything arrived as ordered.

The only downside was that, as a Texas resident, sales tax had to be included (not their fault, obviously!).