New from Alabama

Sqrly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all. You folks have a great forum! Even tho I ride a Honda 600RR, I would like to participate in your forum. My brother, MisterX, is a member here and is trying to get me to come back from the dark side...lol. I don't believe it matters what we ride. It just matters that we ride. Kewl? Cool. Anyhow, thanks for letting me join in the fun.

Hiya Brother,

:welcome: to the forum. The guys and gals in this forum are a great group of people. I have to say, I've learned a lot from them, and it's a fun forum to check into from time to time. Even though you are a CBR owner, the people here aren't in the least bit prejudice. Glad that you joined. :thumbup:

By the way, this is you --> :squid:

:rof:

X

HAHA! I see a :spank: in the near future...lol.

Hey Sideshow, I'm still considering an FZ. Just not totally committed to selling my CBR yet. Its a crazy quick bike.

Hey Sideshow, I just noticed you are one of our countries defenders. Thank you for what you do. Be proud. You deserve it.:america:

You don't have an FZ6? or even a Yamaha? :disapprove: I don't know if we can let you join!!! (don't look to the left at the bike I have)

:welcome: Enjoy the forum and your FZ6, I mean your CBR! ;)

BTW: Who is mister X? :confused:

You don't have an FZ6? or even a Yamaha? :disapprove: I don't know if we can let you join!!! (don't look to the left at the bike I have)

:welcome: Enjoy the forum and your FZ6, I mean your CBR! ;)

BTW: Who is mister X? :confused:

I can't tell if you're joking, or if my feelings should be hurt... :tard:

Ooooh... look! A bright shiny object!

Situation now under control. I've been distracted.

:D

X

I can't tell if you're joking, or if my feelings should be hurt... :tard:

Ooooh... look! A bright shiny object!

Situation now under control. I've been distracted.

:D

X

lol....FYI: 99% of the time I am joking. :thumbup:

Hey MisterX, start your own thread! This one is suppossed to be all about me! ME ME ME! Damn primate. :Flip:

welcome, bikes all have 2 wheels and i personally love all bikes, so welcome aboard!!!

J- nobody in your house even has an FZ :tard: so you just pipe down kiddo!!!:spank::Flip:

Back