New FZ6 owner!!!

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
After some searching and a bunch of research here I picked up an 04 yesterday!
15k miles, shad topcase, second owner. The guy was a motorcycle mechanics the nice bike collection and records going all the way back to the original bill of sale. Manual/toolkit/keys all feels and looks brand new. The bike is almost perfect, don't think it spent a night outdoors its entire life.

I paid 3000 for it, which I think is fair bc of the history and the topcase. I'm super excited, hoping to have it registered today!

I'll post some more pics later, this was leaving the sellers house yesterday afternoon.
227188c7c0f8cfa7d7fc031a56e1bea1.jpg

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Ryan! And welcome to the forum!

The bike looks like it's super clean. Good luck today with the bearurocracy - hope you're riding by early afternoon. :D

Chris

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
14.95 per day, is it really more interesting than my new bike though lol

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Only coz Kenny is about to move states the rest of us like bike pics btw welcome from aus

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

nyctpt

Reaction score
Visit site
The trailer is officially for in town only, it gets more expensive if you are dropping it at a diff location from where you pick up, and I don't think they rent the small one for longer trips. I'm traveling a ways with it and have it for 5 days (visiting family and bought the bike on the way) but am returning where I rented it, so they're none the wiser.

Ryan