New House Mix! ;)

My setup is Traktor Pro software, Behringer mixer, Audio 2 DJ interface, and sometimes a mouse :D

EDIT: Ohh and cant forget Skullcandy DJ earphones.

My setup is Traktor Pro software, Behringer mixer, Audio 2 DJ interface, and sometimes a mouse :D

EDIT: Ohh and cant forget Skullcandy DJ earphones.

Hey you just moved from North Jersey to Central Jersey :rof:
and hey I know what Punani is!

Are you generating the music with Traktor Pro?

I'm sorry if punani is unapropriate....

And I moved about 3 months ago when I broke up with my ex but just changed it now if you ust know. Also got a job in the my profession finally so I'm a engineer now and not a car salesman, oh ya and. I traded my mazdaspeed 6 for a new tsx.

Many changes my friend what else would u like to know about me that might be funny? Lol

I'm sorry if punani is unapropriate....

And I moved about 3 months ago when I broke up with my ex but just changed it now if you ust know. Also got a job in the my profession finally so I'm a engineer now and not a car salesman, oh ya and. I traded my mazdaspeed 6 for a new tsx.

Many changes my friend what else would u like to know about me that might be funny? Lol

I liked the mix but was wondering how you created it.
I thought if you knew about the punani flower you might have lived in Hawaii. My brother lived there for 17 years.
My 4 brothers and 2 sisters and I grew up in Jersey.
You got a rep for knowing about the flower! :rof:
And no I'm not the Punani Police! :rockon:

Last edited:
I liked the mix but was wondering how you created it.
I thought if you knew about the punani flower you might have lived in Hawaii. My brother lived there for 17 years.
My 4 brothers and 2 sisters and I grew up in Jersey.
You got a rep for knowing about the flower! :rof:
And no I'm not the Punani Police! :rockon:

Yes, just using 2 Decks usually, sometime go to 4, Record it as I mix it with Traktor as well.

I never been to Hawaii, but want to visit maybe next vacation :) just East Coast of US and Eastern Europe where im fom.

Where in Jersey are you from?

:thumbup:

Yes, just using 2 Decks usually, sometime go to 4, Record it as I mix it with Traktor as well.

I never been to Hawaii, but want to visit maybe next vacation :) just East Coast of US and Eastern Europe where im fom.

Where in Jersey are you from?

:thumbup:

Asbury Park area.....That was like 25 years ago!

Haven't had time to really listen to all of it till now an so far I really like it! It's way better than a lot of the stuff I hear commercially:rockon: I'm gonna use it on some riding video :D

Sick! Very good so far (about a third or halfway in).

Around 16:45 or so it sounds like some of the CLASSIXX stuff

Last edited:
Yup! Been there. I used to travel a lot of Jersey ,Penn, Staten Island. etc doing service for lab equipent and prof.assoc's

You might know the area better then me then, and I live here for 10 years already. lol

A lot has changed in all there years I've lived here. I was back there 4 years ago.

I really liked the end of the mix. Hahaha!

Back