New member with an 88 FZ600-VA.

Messy

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy yaaaalllll!!!! Psych! Whats up everybody? Proud new 88 FZ600 owner here from Va. just saying hi like I'm supposed to. I look forward to asking yall a hunred questions about a dozen problem with my bike. Sorry and thank you all in advance.

:welcome: Messy!

Hey! Where are there pictures of your 88! That's got to be a cool bike.

Great bunch of people here and a lot of good experience. Have Fun!
Cliff

Welcome to the boards from another VA rider. I just picked up an 07 FZ6, which is my first bike. Williamsburg is a bit far for me to ride though..I'm sticking to the non-highway roads for a bit.

Howdy yaaaalllll!!!! Psych! Whats up everybody? Proud new 88 FZ600 owner here from Va. just saying hi like I'm supposed to. I look forward to asking yall a hunred questions about a dozen problem with my bike. Sorry and thank you all in advance.

Where in VA are you I am located in Virginia Beach!!!

WELCOME!!!!

We need pics your bike though. Man I love those. A friend of mine just restored an FZ600 this winter. That's a sick bike!

:rockon:

Cool another Old FZ600 owner....i bought mine on Independence day lol 1987 model UK spec.

Posted a hello in another thread on the forum.....look forward to hearing about your probs regarding these old slab siders, got a few of me own atm mainly finding parts etc.

they weren't showing up so i tried again, and here they are.

So where are the pics????

worthlesswithoutpics.jpg

Cool another Old FZ600 owner....i bought mine on Independence day lol 1987 model UK spec.

Posted a hello in another thread on the forum.....look forward to hearing about your probs regarding these old slab siders, got a few of me own atm mainly finding parts etc.

Got a few of my parts from here: fz600.stevesbikeparts.co.uk

The guys legit and good service :thumbup:

Back