New Orleans to Pensecola,FL Sunday - 3-27-11

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
As the title states...A friend of mine and I are planning on getting on the bikes about 7-8am here in New Orleans and heading east towards Pensecola...Anyone along the way is more than willing to join up with us or if anyone wants to meet up before we leave let me know....507-251-1190....
I'm not afraid of posting my number in here! ;-) if I dont answer however make sure to leave a message!! or just text me

Justin

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
As the title states...A friend of mine and I are planning on getting on the bikes about 7-8am here in New Orleans and heading east towards Pensecola...Anyone along the way is more than willing to join up with us or if anyone wants to meet up before we leave let me know....507-251-1190....
I'm not afraid of posting my number in here! ;-) if I dont answer however make sure to leave a message!! or just text me

Justin

Rode that route in 2009. Be sure you take the route that runs right on the beach the whole way (90?). Also do the Dauphin island ferry. Fun stuff.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using tapatalk.

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Krid! Yes, that is the plan!! Providing the rain stays away...N.O. is forecasting scattered t-storms from Friday to like Tuesday..haha....So we will just play it by ear!! Should be fun! I am from the north so I have never seen ocean/gulf before....Pretty excited!!