NEW!! Shoei CX-1V visor in Mirrored Blue tint

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow FZ6'ers. Because of a mistake on my part I have an extra Shoei CX-1V visor in the nifty blue mirrored tint finish (identical to what I'm using on my RF-1000). BRAND NEW IN BOX! Retail is close to $70 I think but I'm thinking like $45ish. I'm in San Diego and would prefer to just hand it off to someone in person.

Anyway, just send me a PM if you're interested.

Just like the Spectra Blue one pictured below.
shoei_shields2.jpg

Hi, are you willing to ship to Northern California zip code 95409? do you accept paypal?

thanks

crap like 5 hours to late, i wandered into CG today and got the 25% off on a new shoei rf1000 and a blue spectra shield, i also bought tires and brake fluid my total was 704 out the door... a steal since tires are usually 300 and the helmet retailed 450 + 70 visor + all the tax!

crap like 5 hours to late, i wandered into CG today and got the 25% off on a new shoei rf1000 and a blue spectra shield, i also bought tires and brake fluid my total was 704 out the door... a steal since tires are usually 300 and the helmet retailed 450 + 70 visor + all the tax!

no worries!

I really like the shield. hope you like the one you bought. i just accidently ended up with 2 and don't need the other one. i'd keep it for a replacement but i don't live here in san diego.

Back