New Site Feature - facebook style Instant messaging program

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One more problem Dennis, if a post has photo attachments, and the photo's are large-ish(sp??), then the bar at the bottom hides the buttons to see the "next" or "previous" photo's.

Only a minor problem, no real drama's.

:rockon:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hate to pull up an old thread, but i still dont have it working in underground style. i have logged in and out and no still no workie... i have also cleared my cookies and such (they were yummy)

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this doesnt work for me. and i have some friends online right now. i cant message anyone there is nothing new anywhere that i can see. screenshots might help but i see nothing.

EDIT: it works now!! I had to go to that part of the user control panel thing you linked to and hit submit changes even tho the box already said "yes" to begin with. weird. now it works tho this is awesome!!

wow man. hats off admin you really do go the extra mile for this place. it rocks. never will any other FZ forum (or even other moto forum come close to what this place is.

Last edited:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Help! I went to user CP, edit options, chose yes, still don't see the "bar at the bottom of the page that says who's online..."

:confused:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to help out, I think (from my dodgey memory) that "yes" is selected as default, but you need to click on "yes" again and then update your details to make the toolbar appear.

Enjoy :rockon: