New, with 2 FZ6's

:welcome: to a great forum, with a LOT of knowledgeable people! It's nice to see another female FZ6 rider, too!! :cheer:

I don't think you will ever miss the V-twin with your Fazers. Both bikes are SHARP! (I'm really partial to the stealthy one) I like your tinted screens. Safe riding!

Last edited:
Welcome from Alberta, Fastwagon! Nice his and hers combo there, cool blue windscreen and seat fairing on the '07. Now neither one of you needs to worry about being left in the dust on the V-Star 650 :D

Actually, I'm a huge fan of the V-Star...great bikes, definitely would be my choice of cruiser. :rockon:

Last edited:
That is the exception and not the rule. Also, your bike had seeping seals on the forks, right? It needed the fork seals changed and not "new forks." Forks never need changed unless damaged, but can need rebuilt if subjected to either high mileage or severe riding.

No leaky seals. Definite rebuild in my future.

As it turns out the rear looks like it was lowered, but I feel like the front was dropped too much ( a little nervous feeling in turns). I bumped the triple up to "stock" but then it felt to sluggish going into turns. I've now got it at ~10mm lowered and it feels just right.

Back