Newbie here

pjstud1v

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

i just purchased a 2008 FZ6 (black) and should take delivery this weekend. I'm really happy there is such a great community site for these bikes. I owned a 1995 Honda CBR 600 F3 before, but I sold it two years ago. The bug is back and now I'm ready to ride again.

Phil

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum Phil!

Make sure to post pics of your new Fizzer and def think about putting some frame sliders on to protect the shinyness! You'll quickly see that these are highly regarded as the most important 1st mod. :thumbup:

pjstud1v

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. I plan to pick up a set of frame sliders first thing and probably a tank bag, too.

I'll post up pics as soon as I take delivery.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Hope you enjoy the forum! Careful of the mod monkey that runs around in here and bites ya, no one seems to be able to keep him in check.

pjstud1v

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
I just rode the FZ home from the dealer. I already know I made the right decision. I've got about 50 miles on the clock and I'm probably going to go out and ride all afternoon. I will post pics tomorrow.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy and congratulations! Hope you have many good times with the new bike!:Sport:

pjstud1v

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I rode it all day. It has about 200 miles on the clock now and it's been incredily easy to ride. About 100 of those miles were on the expressway and I almost never rode on the expressway when I had my CBR. This bike is very stable and condifence inspiring.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Wow, I rode it all day. It has about 200 miles on the clock now and it's been incredily easy to ride. About 100 of those miles were on the expressway and I almost never rode on the expressway when I had my CBR. This bike is very stable and condifence inspiring.

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed your first day with your new bike. :D 200 miles is a decent amount for the first day on a bike. It seems that you really had a good time.

Cheers!!! :cheer:

X