News Crew Attacked While Reporting

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yea.. providence is getting a little hairy.. i have a buddy that lives in the north end and he is trying to get out of there and back up to VT.. crazziness...

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
I was riding through the west side of Providence the other night. I live on the East Side (for another month) which is a pretty good neighborhood.

Needless to say, I stopped for a lady in a crosswalk, the car behind me went around me and almost took the lady right out before slamming on their brakes. The thugs in the beat up pickup start yelling and swearing at me in Spanish. The passenger looked like he was reaching down for a weapon of sorts. I quickly got the hell out of there. I will never ride through that neighborhood again.

I have to say, in the 6 months I've lived here, I'm not impressed.

ltdillard

commutaholic
Reaction score
Visit site
Not the kind of post to "like" or give a thumbs-up on, that is for sure. Let us know if charges come out on that homeowner.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol, why do people think they can do whatever they want to whomever they want with no repercussions? Looks worse then my neck of the woods.

Pitbulls are no joke, they can attack and bite hard.

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd probably throw something at a reporter if they came round a bothered me after a family member had been shot.
The press are leeches.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Crazy. Id get a different camera man too...fakkk... POS needs to drop the camera and put himself between the dogs and her FFS!!

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1: lol at the fat rolls when she walks past the camera
2: love how the reporter "runs" away all prissy
3: the press are scumbags
4: ghetto trash will be ghetto trash
5: Providence used to be pretty nice a decade or so ago. I used to love it up there :(