not all bikes

desperate

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

As you know I started riding last september, well yesterday dear wife came on the back for the first time. A very gentle ride through the sussex country side to end up in Brighton. The bike handled well and from a nervous start I became more confident, but never rushed anything and just went with the very busy traffic.

We met up with my brother and friends who were taking part in the London to brighton commercial vehicle run. Theirs is the yellow 1909 bus 100 years old and still capable of going from London to brighton and back again.

A great day and the current wife now wants to buy her own gear , yipppeee

Hi

As you know I started riding last september, well yesterday dear wife came on the back for the first time. A very gentle ride through the sussex country side to end up in Brighton. The bike handled well and from a nervous start I became more confident, but never rushed anything and just went with the very busy traffic.
The last time I went for a ride to Brighton the heavens opened :( glad you had a good ride and the weather was nice. Pleased to hear you took it easy, the more you ride the easier it gets :thumbup:

We met up with my brother and friends who were taking part in the London to brighton commercial vehicle run. Theirs is the yellow 1909 bus 100 years old and still capable of going from London to brighton and back again.
Great pics, thanks for sharing

A great day and the current wife now wants to buy her own gear , yipppeee

You're a lucky guy, my wife hates going on the bike, even though I've really tried to encourage her.

Last edited:
Back