Not mine but a good deal for someone! '08 FZ6 sale

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Man these things lose value fast -- must be that Winter thing. I tell ya, trade in value sucks but buy right now is pretty good.

Dennis

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
Dealers will dump bikes in the winter months in spots no one can ride. I was at a victory dealership the other day and they had 3 new 08 vegas jackpots with custom paint going for 6-7k off msrp. There's always a deal to be had.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So if I decided to go buy a new bike, should I try buying one in New Hampshire during the winter months vs a year round locations such as Vegas?

Do they have a Ducati Dealership up there?

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
So if I decided to go buy a new bike, should I try buying one in New Hampshire during the winter months vs a year round locations such as Vegas?

Do they have a Ducati Dealership up there?

Absolutely and a nice one too.

Seacoast Sport Cycle - Home

Last Spring, I test drove the 1198 -- too much bike for me (price and power). Them brakes was da bomb too :D.

I was really interested in the 848 but never got to test ride it before I got to a Honda dealer at the time.

Dennis

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be very interested in how much difference the price would be for the new Multi-Strada between the two dealerships.

If it's more than a $1000, I would seriously think of buying it there and riding it back to Vegas. What better way to break in a new bike.