Not The Greatest Mod In The Universe Ever

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sitting in Wolfman's shed, quaffing chocolate milks, and on the spur of the moment decided to see how driving lights would perform on the tourer FZ6:D.

This is what they look like from the front.....

View attachment 33727

Well, even though the driving lights used were not exactly the best quality units around, you could see that they were throwing into sharp relief any lumps and bumps in front of the bike:thumbup:. A decent set mounted on a crash cage would make an appreciable difference to night riding I suspect.:thumbup:

Of course, we did this on the spur of the moment, and really didn't have anything remotely suitable on hand for any part of the job, so we just jury rigged it...lol.:thumbup:

View attachment 33728

:eek::eek:
At least when you're using Dolphin Torches, there is no extra drain on the charging circuit:BLAA:.

Ok, yes we were bored, and decided to do something stupid to post up....well it was 1AM:spank::ban::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm quite sure that the set up isn't safe! I like the thinking though, were you guys drinking when you came up with it???:BLAA:

No drinking involved, other than chocolate milk! Lol! We don't need alcohol, we are already silly and twisted enough!!

We were going to rig up a snow plow, or roo bar, but we ran out of chocolate milk!
:ban:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lmfao!! I love it !! adapt and empravise!! I once used a security light and some duct tape to make a headlight on a $25.00 motorcycle!! :BLAA: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lmfao!! I love it !! adapt and empravise!! I once used a security light and some duct tape to make a headlight on a $25.00 motorcycle!! :BLAA: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I drove a volkswagan for a couple of years that had it's doors held shut with rope! Interior light was a torch race taped to the roof of the car, and the front bumper was fabricated from a fence pole of our chicken run!

It had a double barrel webber carby, and a Porsche two liter head though! Went like stink, only problem was at more than 100mph the front bonnet lid would normally try to take off! Fixed that too...cable ties!

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2 monitors + Bloomberg Keyboard are soaked in coffee. OCC don't stand a chance!:D

Inspired by your mod, I now wonder where my Surefire Executive Defender flashlight is. Some Duct Tape, and the next guy on the oncoming lane with high-beams on is up for a really nasty surprise.:ban:

Roo-bar :rof:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We've checked it out in a couple of dummy runs, but it's definitely more than a 1 each chocky milk job:thumbup:

LOL yep it is quite the endevour to undertake, probably a 55 gallon barrel of choclate milk job i'de estimate!! :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: