OEM Rear sets

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
What are the rear sets made of? I take it the rear sets cannot be powder coated.
Meaning if a magnet won't stick to them they cannot be electronically charged.

What is by far the best matching black paint for the rear sets? Suggestions would be appreciated.

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
I have also powder coated mine.
Heads up if you decided to tear them apart yourself be sure to take a lot of pics. I did not take that many and regretted it when I got them back 2 weeks later and had to put them back together!
Here is a pic of mine from last year. I added red barends and red bolts on the windscreen. I am thinking about adding red reflective tape on the rims this year...

attachment.php

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
I have also powder coated mine.
Heads up if you decided to tear them apart yourself be sure to take a lot of pics. I did not take that many and regretted it when I got them back 2 weeks later and had to put them back together!
Here is a pic of mine from last year. I added red barends and red bolts on the windscreen. I am thinking about adding red reflective tape on the rims this year...

attachment.php

Nice looking bike. :thumbup: I'm probably going for the same exhaust. If I maybe so bold?have any other pics maybe of the rear of the bike? Is the Leo Vince emblems riveted to the pipe, on the carbon blacked out series? I have been looking at the exact exhaust for some time. I like that sound. Reminds of a GP bike on the drive by.