OEM Rear sets

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
What are the rear sets made of? I take it the rear sets cannot be powder coated.
Meaning if a magnet won't stick to them they cannot be electronically charged.

What is by far the best matching black paint for the rear sets? Suggestions would be appreciated.

I have also powder coated mine.
Heads up if you decided to tear them apart yourself be sure to take a lot of pics. I did not take that many and regretted it when I got them back 2 weeks later and had to put them back together!
Here is a pic of mine from last year. I added red barends and red bolts on the windscreen. I am thinking about adding red reflective tape on the rims this year...

attachment.php

I have also powder coated mine.
Heads up if you decided to tear them apart yourself be sure to take a lot of pics. I did not take that many and regretted it when I got them back 2 weeks later and had to put them back together!
Here is a pic of mine from last year. I added red barends and red bolts on the windscreen. I am thinking about adding red reflective tape on the rims this year...

attachment.php

Nice looking bike. :thumbup: I'm probably going for the same exhaust. If I maybe so bold?have any other pics maybe of the rear of the bike? Is the Leo Vince emblems riveted to the pipe, on the carbon blacked out series? I have been looking at the exact exhaust for some time. I like that sound. Reminds of a GP bike on the drive by.

Back