ohio riders meet

TSPETROFF

FZ6 2009
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are we waiting for spring? Let's get together half way, like near Mansfield. Mahican State Park would be perfect. We still have some great days left, today was awesome......

buckeyethunder

Reaction score
Visit site
I am about 45 minutes away from Mohican State Park,beautiful scenery,twisties and many options for food in Lexington and Loudonville.Right off I-71.Loudonville is a step back in time with a dime store and a sit down ice cream shop and many more attractions.Mohican State Park is huge with lookout points in the forest area.

TSPETROFF

FZ6 2009
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I meant "Mohican". I'm in! Lets try to get something together, what kind of schedule do you have during the week? I've only had my fz6 for a week and would love to get off these crowded, straight, flat roads in Columbus!

bobvilla

Reaction score
Visit site
If you guys ever end up doing a multi-day thing, I might be temped to run up that way. I'm in the lower part of WV so it wouldn't be that far and a couple days off would be fun.

buckeyethunder

Reaction score
Visit site
tspetroff,
Hey,I work 6 days a week,got a kid in college.If it was earlier in summer I could do something.As far as a couple day ride for the guy in WV there are alot of campgrounds and a few hotels in the area.

TSPETROFF

FZ6 2009
Reaction score
Visit site
tspetroff,
Hey,I work 6 days a week,got a kid in college.If it was earlier in summer I could do something.As far as a couple day ride for the guy in WV there are alot of campgrounds and a few hotels in the area.

No problem buckeyethunder! I'm sure we'll get a chance to meet up in the spring. I feel for you on the kin in college thing, too. I have twins in sixth grade, so my time is coming soon enough!

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to this forum, and just purchased my first bike a 2006 FZ6 while deployed over here in Afghanistan. I return this coming January and am stationed at Ft. Campbell. I am from Akron Ohio, and travel that way quit frequently. I would love to be informed if you guys are going to do something in the spring \ summer time, as I will just ride up and hang out, then continue on to Akron. Please keep me informed !! Thanks all.