Ontario, Canada Newbie

abner

Reaction score
Visit site
I just stumbled across this site while looking for a FAZR6 FE KIT. I see some familiar faces here, I am also registered with SBN. Apparently SBN Store doesn't ship outside the US of A... any ideas for getting a FAZR6 FE KIT to Canada?

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I just stumbled across this site while looking for a FAZR6 FE KIT. I see some familiar faces here, I am also registered with SBN. Apparently SBN Store doesn't ship outside the US of A... any ideas for getting a FAZR6 FE KIT to Canada?

The SBN store ships to Canada. Go to the lower end of the ad and choose Canada. That will add $10 on your order. He also sells the kit on ebay.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the site!
i live in windsor,on and i got my FAZR kit from ebay,,i saved some money but ended up buying the us version by mistake....beware if you are going to buy it from ebay,,the holes for the us version doesnt match with our ontario plates screw holes,,,i actually had to put double sided tape to install my license plate :D of course after all that i found out that there is a canadian version of the kit..
which part of ontario are you from?