Ottimoto Adjustable Rearsets

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I just wanted to share this with everyone.
These are the Ottimoto Adjustable Rearsets for the FZ6. The photos of the rearset on an FZ6 were sent to me from Ron@Ottimoto. Anyhow, just another option for those who may be looking for rearsets. These are available only in black and priced currently at $215USD on Ottimoto Store (Ducati, Honda..)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
Those look great and the price is awesome. My only reservation is that according to the website the company is in Hong Kong.

txa1562

Reaction score
www.jmk2media.com
This is great!!!...thanks for sharing. I have been wanted to change the rearsets for some time now, but couldn't afford the $400 - $500 that all of them cost. This is potentially doable. And they're adjustable as well.

Awesome find!!!

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Those look great and the price is awesome. My only reservation is that according to the website the company is in Hong Kong.

I share those sentiments especially when it comes to customer service, before, during and after the sale, but FWIW it seems like he's established his business and has a transaction track record. eBay My World - ottimoto

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
This is great!!!...thanks for sharing. I have been wanted to change the rearsets for some time now, but couldn't afford the $400 - $500 that all of them cost. This is potentially doable. And they're adjustable as well.

Awesome find!!!
I agree and like that it appears to bolt on in place of the OEM unit with the shift rod also following the factory path through the chassis. Good news is that parts are available if needed.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Around 40 bucks for express shipping as opposed to 32 or so for regular air mail. Not bad! Great find! Definitely on my wish list!

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
they dont look like they would grip that well...compared to R6 pegs. what do you guys think?

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very interested in these. I have bad knees and would love to try some adjustable rearsets to see if I can't find a better angle than stock.

I shot him an email asking if they're a complete bolt on accessory, or if there's any fabrication needed. Also asked if the pegs are interchangeable with stock, or other aftermarket pegs.

Might just ask Santa to drop a set down the chimney. :thumbup:

yoka

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi man, congrats, they look great.

One question though, what about the break light? any issue?

usually race foot pegs doesn't have one, but for street, i need the break light to be working.

please update us