Ouch...giving riders a bad name!

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where the hell were you when I was on vacation in OHIO and asked where I can take my family for family fun? Yet you have time to feed the troll. :Flip:

You procreate???? FAK! Your time will come if you keep riding like that...I feel bad for your kids

PS...lazamus is done poking malker...hes lost

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
I cant judge, ihave done a lot worst when is was younger.Thank god all i was driving was a 87 corolla hatchback(still have a clean record). :( Atleast he might be able to learn somthing and no-one got killed:thumbup:

bobvilla

Reaction score
Visit site
You must be the worst cop in the world. You ride like that? Do everyone a favour and hand in your badge. That guy put everyone around him at risk riding like that. Or do you only ride like that in your city because you have stated in the past you "can get away with it". Terrible cop

Don't be naive. Cops are just cops. I watched a buddy of mine who is a state trooper give another cop the "we are brothers" speech to let him off a DUI. Any type of minor ticket, they will get out of no matter if they get the ticket at the time or not. The tickets just disappear. Cops are above the law didn't you know that? It's part of the perk package to make up for the low wages. :BLAA:

C

CoolATIGuy

So sad to see the LEO dragging the bike out of the freeway like a dead deer carcass...roadkill :(

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
How he was driving i can't say it was a terrible call i mean it was pretty clear traffic besides a few retarded choices on his part on some of the lane splitting he did and others were ok... i mean we have all done it so why judge the guy lol? now running from the cops and not wearing any gear is a whole nother story but **** happens the guy made his choice with the odds stacked against him resulting in probable failure and utterly that's what happened.. feel sorry for the bike :(