Owners Age Group

Owner Age Groups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe there was a poll like this a few months ago, but there's been a bunch of new members since then so I'll play along. It would be neat to compare new figures to old figures, I'll see if I can find it.

Checking in at 24, lets hear it for the members in their mid-20s!! :rockon:

Edit-

Found it!

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/913-what-average-age-fz6-rider.html

Looks like the 20-30 range dominated the last poll with 38%, lets see if we have more old fogeys this time around :Flip:

Last edited:

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 27 and bought the FZ when I was 26. Been riding in the dirt for much longer than that, but had to sell the dirt bike to get the street bike. One day I'll own both again :)

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just turned 56 and have nine cycles. (most are Classic bikes) FZ6 however is my favorite rider.
Old guys need bikes too!

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
21 here so im on the younger scale :thumbup:

The older side of the poll shouldnt feel bad because they have alot of the more valuable posts. They mention a riding technique or a technical post I try to get as much out of it because they have the most experence

PlasticPig

Reaction score
Visit site
21 here so im on the younger scale :thumbup:

The older side of the poll shouldnt feel bad because they have alot of the more valuable posts. They mention a riding technique or a technical post I try to get as much out of it because they have the most experence

47, 48 in a few weeks time.

Why would us "oldies" feel bad?