[PARTING OUT] Zealot's Official, Unofficial Wreck Parts Thread

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
[PARTING OUT] ENGINE READY! Zealot's Official, Unofficial Wreck Parts Thread

Still got some stuff left. Comon, boys!

Everything here is coming from my Black 2008 FZ6 S2 with 22,000km on it. Everything that I'm selling is in excellent and working condition save for a specific few with minor scuffs which I will comment on. I will be handling orders in bulk, and for every few interested buyers - I will send everything out at once. Due to the amount of items I will be shipping, it necessitates that the buyer pays shipping. I'm really stripped for cash, and there's no way around it. Will do my best to work with everybody and any shipped parts will have whatever fasteners where applicable! Interested parties should send me a PM or comment! Payment via PayPal, ideally! I also accept unborn children and satanic rituals, whichever you'd prefer. (If my inbox happens to be full, post here and I'll get back to you asap) First come first serve! Sold items will be tentatively sold, and then cleared if they pull through - feel free to inquire about things not quite yet sold!

Order multiple pieces, and I'll take a few bucks off!

parts1.jpg

bike1.jpg

Higher resolution for easier viewing: - Album on Imgur

Listing and pricing BEFORE SHIPPING is as follows:
I've had a few people now go "Whaaaa-!" when I tell them the calculated costs, and I'm getting bummed out here. Each piece has a price and does not include what it will cost to ship... I can't possibly calculate that. If you find a better deal, I'll beat it, but I need to make money off of these parts - how else is a poor kid going to ever hope to ride again?

6. Rear Mounts/Footpegs (pair) - $40

9. Brake Assembly Front / Rear (Pads, Calipers, Lines, Reservoirs) - $65 each, $120 both
10. Various lines - few bucks each depending on request.

13. Battery - $15 (Great shape, put on a tender all winter and used in my regularly ridden for long trips bike. No issues to report. Super cheap replacement for yours)

18. Throttle Grip - $5

23. Airbox + Clean FIlter - $30
25. Wiring Harness (Duplicate - sold)

27. Chain regularly cleaned/lubed - $15 Trouble in paradise - I haven't a chain breaker
28. Sprockets front/rear (good shape) - $30

30. Side Stand + Hardware - $20
31. N/A

34. Exhaust headers and precats - $50

List will likely be updated as time goes on and I'm finding more pieces that could have a use. Refer to the attached images to help look at the parts available.

Additionally:
Stock tail/fender mount with signals and license plate mount. Wires intact, just in need of re-attachment - $30
Ignition Barrel, Wiring, Key - $40
(Someone try to steal your bike? Hit me up!)

A shame that the bike had to go like this... I'm really going to miss it, despite all my whining. I hope that it's able to live on in some capacity through parts of it being used on the bikes that you folks are riding. Always accepting free monetary donation towards a riding find, heh!

Last edited:

kfler

Reaction score
Visit site
Im interested in the ECU along with the ignition barrel, keys and locks if possible. How much would that be?

marsman89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. I'm definitely interested in #17 (Handle bar lock: thing I can't figure out the name) and maybe the levers (what's the brand?)

Thanks

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey. I'm definitely interested in #17 (Handle bar lock: thing I can't figure out the name) and maybe the levers (what's the brand?)

Thanks

Happened to have #17 (turns out it's called a triple clamp or something) reserved earlier today without my knowing (misundestanding). Sorry bud! The custom levers are most likely taken by Slowpoke, who caught me earlier. They're Pazzo knock offs that I bought (as per forum suggestion) from the2wheels.com. Check that website out if you're interested! I've got regular stock levers too, although I doubt you're in need of those.

Last edited:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello again Mr Zealot. OK 40$ for the silver top triple clamp(and the handlebar clamp that bolts to that) By the way to be sure were talking about the same thing, it's the silver thing in you picture on top of the forks. To remove it without marring first make sure the bolts clamping the fork tubes at the lower triple clamp are still tight then loosen the allen bolts on the top triple clamp, then find a socket to remove the chrome nut securing the top triple clamp 27mm or 1 1/16" socket. Of course the front wheel with forks will rotate to the left so just turn everything to the left against the stop. It will just lift off no problem. The forks are bent below the bottom triple clamp. I see you have already removed the passenger peg mounts. Again, I'm sorry about your bike! Do you have PayPal? Let me know when everything is ready to ship. Any problems let me know.

Last edited:

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello again Mr Zealot. OK 40$ for the silver top triple clamp(and the handlebar clamp that bolts to that) By the way to be sure were talking about the same thing, it's the silver thing in you picture on top of the forks. To remove it without marring first make sure the bolts clamping the fork tubes at the lower triple clamp are still tight then loosen the allen bolts on the top triple clamp, then find a socket to remove the chrome nut securing the top triple clamp 27mm or 1 1/16" socket. Of course the front wheel with forks will rotate to the left so just turn everything to the left against the stop. It will just lift off no problem. The forks are bent below the bottom triple clamp. I see you have already removed the passenger peg mounts. Again, I'm sorry about your bike! Do you have PayPal? Let me know when everything is ready to ship. Any problems let me know.

Well, thanks for the handy removal instructions! I'll give it a whirl soon! I ended up getting a call today for my big boy job (Millwright apprentice) and have two, ostensibly three 10 hour shifts from 5pm-3am this weekend and that will have me rather busy, but I'll try to squeeze in what I can and keep things moving! I've got PayPal ready to go - and like I've been saying to everybody, I'll get back to you once I've got everything sorted out! I'm going to try and get out the first batch of things by early next week, hopefully Monday or Tuesday! Shouldn't be too long!

The process I need to go through with everybody is figuring out how much it'll cost to ship it to them, confirm that they're okay with the price and the likes, get my payment, and then send it off. A lot of legwork on my part - but I'm determined to get the things you guys want out and moving!

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im interested in the ECU along with the ignition barrel, keys and locks if possible. How much would that be?

24 hour notice on ECU... You're up first. I'll buy it now if you're not interested.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
already pm'd you about the xhaust. :).

also wanted to know about the handlebar clamp. Clutch foot peg (assuming the rubbing comes with it).

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
already pm'd you about the xhaust. :).

also wanted to know about the handlebar clamp. Clutch foot peg (assuming the rubbing comes with it).

Handlebar clamp? Are you referring to #17 which was previously on the list? It's been sold. Currently, I've got a couple of people ahead of you who are interested in the exhaust - and if the sale falls through, I'll go through the list and eventually reach you. They're just interested in the pipes though, which means the PC3 is technically fair game. As for the foot pegs - I've got both of those and they're yours for $40 - just keep in mind that I don't have the shift lever, as it was thoroughly destroyed.

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe in miracles, guys! Got side pods and a rear tire hugger packed up but backed out on! Willing to let 'em go cheap for anyone who's interested!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Comon boys! Most of my stuff here is priced at half or less than what it would retail new, and the condition is identical in nearly every case!

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the Power Commander, windscreen and those bolts I was looking for!
Hopefully will find the time to install the PC3 this year before I put the bike away...

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the Power Commander, windscreen and those bolts I was looking for!
Hopefully will find the time to install the PC3 this year before I put the bike away...

Thanks for the rep, dude!

Just give yourself an hour and get it done - then you'll never have to worry! It seems more daunting than it actually is, just have a slot screwdriver and pliers handy!