Pets Worse than SUVs

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
W

wrightme43

Coppenhagen was their forlorn hope charge. They are discredited, money hungry liers.
Science is great.
Ignoring anything that does not fit a predetermined result is fraud.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is true..i saw a discovery/nat geo programme before for example...the biggest eviromental problem in New Zealand are sheep farts

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
Carbonated beverages are next. Don't even think about using a charcoal grill next year either.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
California Air Resources Board (CARB) is planning on prohibiting the use and/or importation of matches. It will be a felony if one is in possession of matches. This, it's estimated, will help delay by .0027% global warming over the next 10 year period. Matches are, as old generation diesel fuel, also a source of sulfer pollution. And, only CARB approved lighters will be legal.

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I guess I've got to stop lighting my farts with matches...where'd i put that CARB-approved lighter..?

What's next, pet air bags?

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going off on a tangent here...There was this American musician (seasick steve) on top gear tonight here in the uk and he was saying that he has brought his beat up 50's chevvy to the UK..JC asked if he was worried about pollution and what he though of "eco" cars..seasick steves reply.. If you added the pollution of all the old cars ive owned it would still be less that that caused by the production of the Prius.

I thought this was very funny

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so sick of CARB everything. Evertime I shop on-line for gas lawn mowers, chain saws, leaf blowers, generators, gas cans, etc., I always have to opt for the more expensive CARB approved one. Okay, so having the CARB approved device stalls global warming by .000001%----BFD. If man-caused global warming was as real was most say, then it's inevitable unless, man stops using A/C, internal combustion engines, home furnaces, coal-burning everything, blah, blah and more blah. CARB sucks and it's only another example of another self-serving gov't agency that politicians can't now get shut down.