PIAA 70456 (H4) @ Amazon $30.63 til 03/31

Reaction score
Visit site
PIAA 70456 Xtreme White Plus H4 Anti-vibration Bulb. Current "regular" price is $38.29 (much cheaper than anywhere else),
but enter coupon PIASPRNG for 20% discount. This is a great deal for those of us who cannot afford a TRS retrofit.. :eek:

Source: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TK3U4O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]PIAA 70456 Xtreme White Plus H4 Anti-vibration Bulb : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Not much lovin' on these... Well I just put this bulb in the bike, and what a difference from that vomit-yellow stock bulb.
So i went back on Amazon and ordered the H7 for the other side :thumbup:

Not much lovin' on these... Well I just put this bulb in the bike, and what a difference from that vomit-yellow stock bulb.
So i went back on Amazon and ordered the H7 for the other side :thumbup:

I've had both these bulbs on my FZ for at least two years (with the dual headlight- BD43) and I love these bulbs... Plenty of light with these, I won't put anything else in the bike... No problems with charging either..

BTW, thanks for the tip..:Sport:

The H4 was the only one that I saw with anti-vib... After searching the PIAA site, I assumed they did not have it for H7
Do you know the product # for it Scott?

Here it is:

I shot an email to PIAA yesterday morning to ask about the anti-vibration H7's

Dave,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, unfortunately we do not carry an H7 in anti-vibration base. The reason for this is the H7 bas by design doesn’t leave us much room for the anti-vibration technology. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Justin MacLauchlan

Brand Manager/R&D

PIAA Corp. USA

P. 503-489-6666

F. 503-489-6600

The H7 from Amazon arrived today. I made the mistake of buying the 17155, which is not a powersports tho.
Feeling a bit concerned if this is a good bulb for the bike, I called PIAA today.
The tech support dude said that the 17155 is the same bulb as the 70755.
I noted to him that the Amazon description claims a non-blueish tint, compared to the 70755 which does have that tint.
He reiterated that it is the same bulb, and do not go buy the Amazon text.
Same bulb, different packaging/pricing. Go figure..

I put my PIAA's in on 8-14-11 @ 8,770 miles. I currently have about 15,200 on the clock. No issues what so ever in that time frame.

The bulbs do look about the same, short of the H7 being slightly wider for the two elements.. Both have the same blue tip on the end itself..

Note, my old KLR 250 used an H7 single bulb. Whatever PIAA bulb I had in there, it would burn out in just about a year, give or take a few weeks, (street riding only). I'm not sure what model it was, its been awhile and I sold the bike.. These PIAA's are definitly lasting longer than the others..

just ordered them. still got the promotion. :rockon:

great deal, thanks for the heads up!:thumbup:

Cool... Regarding the H7, did you buy the 70755 ?
I was told that the 17155 & 70755 are the same, yet after installing the 17155, I can see that it is not..
It does not have the blue-ish hue ... A 70755 will be arriving here tomorrow :thumbup:

Back