Pic with Rossi bike

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im so excited. I got to take a pic with one of Rossi's bike At the bike show. I had to beg the Yamaha guy to let me and he made my day finally. Go team FIAT. I also got play on the new R6 and FJR. Sweet bikes.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im so excited. I got to take a pic with one of Rossi's bike At the bike show. I had to beg the Yamaha guy to let me and he made my day finally. Go team FIAT. I also got play on the new R6 and FJR. Sweet bikes.
Great picture. Did you manage to swing your leg over?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aye. Bridgestones next year. Have you spotted my avatar. Rossi with the FZ6
Luggs I thought that was you next to your bike, being young and athletic like lol.
I think I read that He was not that impressed with the bridgestones. Areb they taking away the custom made qualifying tyres to?

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet avatar. I didnt get to sit on it. The guy was getting worried with me just putting my hand on it. LOL. Such a cool bike though

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet avatar. I didnt get to sit on it. The guy was getting worried with me just putting my hand on it. LOL. Such a cool bike though
It looks quite small next to you (unless your 7 foot). Why was the guy getting so nervous. They want to promote Yamaha, but wont let ya fart near it.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was suprised at how small it was to. Im only 6'3". They had it roped off and thats why i had to beg him. I guess because thats a lot of money sitting there. I so wanted to jump on it and make vroom noises.

W

wrightme43

Pbbb Pbbb Pbbbb Pbbbb is what makes them go.

See Ralph Mouse, from the mouse and the motorcycle.

That is hella cool.