Police fazer in Spain

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's interesting, must be a darn good bike for the police to pick it as a vehicle.:thumbup:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
there's cops on FZ6's in another town not too far from here. They all have the dual headlight mod though, because whenever they pulled somebody over, people reacted like "dude before picking on me, you should make sure that at least your own lights work!"

No joke! :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One of the guys on the Dutch Fazer forum spotted this police FZ6 whilst on Holiday in Valencia.
View attachment 7813
There are three levels of Police in Spain (correct me if anyone knows different)

The Local Police
The Garda de Seville
The environmental Police

The local Police run their own budgets and can pretty much choose what they want to drive. My folks live in a very mountainous region and the local police have huge 4X4 and Quads. I guess the Yamaha dealer gave them a good service contract.

Nelly

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there's cops on FZ6's in another town not too far from here. They all have the dual headlight mod though, because whenever they pulled somebody over, people reacted like \"dude before picking on me, you should make sure that at least your own lights work!\"

No joke! :)
:needpics:

I would be interested in the frame protectors?

Nelly

Me too.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I've always admired police bikes. They have good carry space, good power, good wind protection, and always have an upright riding position. Most in the CA Bay Area are some sort of BMW. What I really like is the Harley police bikes. They have the great cruiser look, but an upright riding position. That would be the ideal bike for me, if such a thing existed commercially.

abraxas

Biker
Reaction score
www.thinkbike.co.za
Wow that is really kewl.
I can fully understand why they chose it ..... and look how nice they've done it. Those paniers and topbox, the crash bars ... the whole package looks good enough to ride!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your kidding right ?
No mate,

Where my Mum lives they are really important. Their local guy is cool as.
He has responsibilities to keep Fox's and vermin down as many people have rural small holdings and they rely on their chickens & goats.
He monitors the water supply from natural wells, keeps an eye on stupid tourists who set bar- b-ques and then walk of, resulting in 10,000 hectors destroyed and the death of one woman.
So its not the jobs worth kind of role it sounds like.

Nelly

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always admired police bikes. They have good carry space, good power, good wind protection, and always have an upright riding position. Most in the CA Bay Area are some sort of BMW. What I really like is the Harley police bikes. They have the great cruiser look, but an upright riding position. That would be the ideal bike for me, if such a thing existed commercially.

Go to a Police auction or find out who resells the police bikes. There was a dealership around me that was reselling about 15 of the harley police bikes at a reasonable price.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet looking FZ, I don't even mind that police ride it, what do they do though if someone with an R1 tries to run?