Police fazer in Spain

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet looking FZ, I don't even mind that police ride it, what do they do though if someone with an R1 tries to run?

when I did my bike safe assessment with the local Police, the officer assessing with me was on an R1 a top guy - biker first - cop second.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No mate,

Where my Mum lives they are really important. Their local guy is cool as.
He has responsibilities to keep Fox's and vermin down as many people have rural small holdings and they rely on their chickens & goats.
He monitors the water supply from natural wells, keeps an eye on stupid tourists who set bar- b-ques and then walk of, resulting in 10,000 hectors destroyed and the death of one woman.
So its not the jobs worth kind of role it sounds like.

Nelly

Oh,now I get it ,I had visions of a cop on patrol looking for carbon emission violations and the like ,lol

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always admired police bikes. They have good carry space, good power, good wind protection, and always have an upright riding position. Most in the CA Bay Area are some sort of BMW. What I really like is the Harley police bikes. They have the great cruiser look, but an upright riding position. That would be the ideal bike for me, if such a thing existed commercially.

We have the Harley Police Bikes , but I would love to ride around on an FZ6:rockon: The Police bikes (Road King) are available to Harley employees and police officers through Harley.

fazerboy

Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon:
Very Cool!:rockon:

:Flip: u shinny nose ass kicker lol jk , ur bike has nearly the same set up as mine kk. can u tell me how u got on with the jucie box thinking of getting 1 . what diff does it make. noticed a big diff wen i fitted my 2 bros carbons and k&n filter , it was like it had been dynode.
:cheer: i went 4 the montrax indacators , philips ultra blue white bulbs , rear stop tail light , well its bright and led . yam sub cowl , rg crash bungs . dbubble black power bronze. same horn where did u end up putting urs lol theres a story here where not to lol mail me if u wanna
yam fazer rad grill. just thinking about the brakes , they seem to be a good set how much did it cost u , if thats ok 2 ask m8.
:spank: just checking out wether 2 buy seat cowl by tpc or seat renew by bagster , check it out
:D