Post your BOTM pic here for October!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh how i love the look of the naked FZ6, although the new gauges (07+) fit a lot better with the lines of the headlight.

Y

yukon_alex

Here's my daughter Kat and the FZ in Tagish, Yukon! We were in the middle of a 200km ride. she looks pretty cool!

Notice all the gear? She is missing M/C riding pants but that's it! Good girl! (of course, she would never have been allowed on my bike without it!)

Y

yukon_alex

Here's one of my son, Ethan gettin' some lean! Notice he is not wearing any gear? That's not my bike!

J

jsteinb95

hey ttoften.....did you read the rules? Sorry buddy, you can't enter. :scared:

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
hey ttoften.....did you read the rules? Sorry buddy, you can't enter. :scared:

that's not photoshop, that's photomatix it looks like....just HDR stuff, it's exposure blending...it should count. Just because it's a 32 bit image, and humans can't process 32 bit color right, shouldn't kick his image out!

i kid...slightly...I just like HDR alot

I hope I can ride tomorrow to get some decent stuff. I've been at work or school all week

subsection. We got a Desmo at work (I work for Ducati NY), and it's insane!

J

jsteinb95

that's not photoshop, that's photomatix it looks like....just HDR stuff, it's exposure blending...it should count. Just because it's a 32 bit image, and humans can't process 32 bit color right, shouldn't kick his image out!

i kid...slightly...I just like HDR alot

I hope I can ride tomorrow to get some decent stuff. I've been at work or school all week

subsection. We got a Desmo at work (I work for Ducati NY), and it's insane!

:confused: Have you read the rules?

must have 50 posts OR be a member for 3 months.

J

jsteinb95

splatter57-albums-burkes-bike-picture1250-bike2.html

Here's my bike
splatter57-albums-burkes-bike-picture1250-bike1.html

I don't see the pics! :confused:

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
Taken a few hours ago. Just found this place today. Hopefully I'll get there for sunrise one day. Once again, the police don't like the whole "Motorcycle on the sidewalk" thing. Worth it I thought

submission.jpg

and if you're wondering, "what's that weird rust colored thing behind the bike?" I am not too sure either. It's a nautical sculpture of some sort.
Due to terrible placement of sun/benches/lightposts and a lack of solid ground or wood/metal near the location, I couldn't get a decent shot that included it entirely.

weird.jpg

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well here is my entry for the month, I do have it back together now, almost, still waiting for a few parts.

AHHHHH!!!! WHERE IS THE NSFW WARNING?????

She is completely naked!!!! i thought i walked onto a brazilian beach or something for a second there...

Status
Not open for further replies.