Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, here's my submission...

attachment.php

W

wrightme43

Thread jacker Thread jacker what you gonna do when Admin J comes for you?
Thread jack. Yeah!

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
OK Here is Mine!!!

Most of you already read elsewhere on this forum that the bike was left to me by my good friend Tom Eden, who recently passed away after a 5 year battle with cancer. That's him in the winshield!

Thanks,

andrewclaycomb

Reaction score
Visit site
Well since there are non Fz6 bikes in this, here's a photo I like a lot. I took it on the way home after a 4,000 mile trip across the country. Maybe it's the spirit of the trip...

DSCF0007.jpg

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Well since there are non Fz6 bikes in this, here's a photo I like a lot. I took it on the way home after a 4,000 mile trip across the country. Maybe it's the spirit of the trip...

DSCF0007.jpg

Too bad you didn't bring much on your trip...that bike looks kind of empty:rolleyes:

j/k...I like your photo, cool statues like that cowboy are rare up here in New England.

Good luck on the contest:thumbup:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Project for the Summer!

Great Pic...I love to see vintage bikes that look that nice!:thumbup:

Reminds me of my 1982 V45 Magna which I just gave to my cousin. It was not quite as nice as your bike, but for 26 years old it was very clean and ran perfect.

Good luck!

Last edited:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Si senorita!

Though the Triumph is a helluva lot of fun! :rockon:

Oh great Tom, I showed my husband that shot, he was like, NO WAY can I get anything as good as that. :( He loved the photo btw. Nice job.

Deb

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Which one are you submitting, Rob?

i was thinking all 3, the rules don't say anything about multiple entries, should that rule be added? they are all pics from the previous month, so they should fit...

If i have to choose one, i pic the nice a$$ one...

J

jsteinb95

i was thinking all 3, the rules don't say anything about multiple entries, should that rule be added? they are all pics from the previous month, so they should fit...

If i have to choose one, i pic the nice a$$ one...

yeah, I need to edit the rules.....I think 1 pic only.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
This is my bike with all its great mods. The most notables being the fender eliminator, the rim stripes, and the dual headlight mod. Look closely and you can see I spray painted the silver trim black and have carbon fiber exhaust.

The picture itself was taken in a remote spot near a mountain and a fancy (historical?) building. I wanted to go to the top of the moutain but it was in a no parking zone.

necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture1244-beautiful-bike.jpg

I see another new rule being added ;)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is my bike with all its great mods. The most notables being the fender eliminator, the rim stripes, and the dual headlight mod. Look closely and you can see I spray painted the silver trim black and have carbon fiber exhaust.

The picture itself was taken in a remote spot near a mountain and a fancy (historical?) building. I wanted to go to the top of the moutain but it was in a no parking zone.

that is awesome, you might just get my vote...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Now THAT is fricken' FUNNY SH*T right there! That's a keeper! You've got MY vote!

J

jsteinb95

Lookin good guys....keep 'em comin.

I see that my announcement really made a difference!!! I can't wait for voting to begin! :cheer:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been hearing some rumors that my photo might be a fake :eek:. Clearly I am outraged at the jealousy some of the forum members are displaying because their own photography talents do not rival my own. Well here is proof that would hold up in any court of law I am familar with.

the bike (pre modifications):
necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture1245-photoshoot.bmp

the place (before I took the picture with the bike in it):
necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture1246-scenary.bmp

I think you can clearly put two and two together here. The picture is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.