Puig Screen /FE kit / Fairings

VoS

Open to advice
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all..Im a proud owner of my first FZ6. W00T and am glad t be apart of its vast community. I want to make this bike my own, and ive noticed a few things i can modify. thing is i may need the helpful adive of those willing, to direct me down the correct path of obtaing what I will need.

First, need to know if the FZ6 '07 accecories are compatable with the '08 models?
{

My main goal is to find an FE kit , an efficient and stylish puig screen, and lower fairings for the bike.

Prices I've seen are high and i just want to make sure there are other options.

Hope someone can help and send me in the right direction to obtain what i can.

Thank You

}

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
everything for an 07 fits a 08. nothing changed other than the colours.

you're good to go.

I got the Puig racing screen in light smoke. I love it.

I'm getting the Yamaha lower cowl, FAZR FE.

everything that fits a 07 will fit a 08 but with any fairing/cowl, it has to be 08 specific because of the colours. blue/red in 07 and cobalt blue/black in 08.

sotelojavi

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all..Im a proud owner of my first FZ6. W00T and am glad t be apart of its vast community. I want to make this bike my own, and ive noticed a few things i can modify. thing is i may need the helpful adive of those willing, to direct me down the correct path of obtaing what I will need.

First, need to know if the FZ6 '07 accecories are compatable with the '08 models?
{

My main goal is to find an FE kit , an efficient and stylish puig screen, and lower fairings for the bike.

Prices I've seen are high and i just want to make sure there are other options.

Hope someone can help and send me in the right direction to obtain what i can.

Thank You

}

make sure that if you happen to look on Ebay for a Puig Screen that you don't get one that says "05-07 Puig Windscreen". This will not fit an 07 Fz6, I found out the hard way... :Sport:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are welcome to look at some of these items installed on my 2007 fazer. Check my sig below. Cheers.

AlanB

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Puig racing screen in light smoke. I love it.

I'm getting the Yamaha lower cowl, FAZR FE.

This is my setup exactly, except for a dark smoke screen. I totally love it. Was thinking full fairing until i saw one in person and it just didn't look quite "right". Pics of fairings, IMHO, look better than in person, but pics of the belly pan don't do it justice. Everybody who sees the belly pan on the bike seems to think it adds just a touch of "bad@$$" without going over the top.