Put all your bad driver videos/pics here.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I made a short video with very quiet comments on it (so it'll need cranking up loud) of some nasty and some not so nasty bad or inattentive drivers on Adelaide roads.

From failing to give way to indecision to suicide jumping pedestrians, this one's got it all.....well some of it all anyway...lol.

Oh and sorry about the mumble...lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbhB2mHsWHA"]YouTube - Adelaide bad drivers & invisible bikes[/ame]

Cheers
Mike

That's some crazy stuff, and obviously unsafe: everyone is driving down the wrong side of the road!

:justkidding:

Gorgeous area, wish I was where you are. It's 10 degrees outside right now...fahrenheit.

That's some crazy stuff, and obviously unsafe: everyone is driving down the wrong side of the road!

:justkidding:

Gorgeous area, wish I was where you are. It's 10 degrees outside right now...fahrenheit.

That's my preferred route for traveling to work:thumbup:. The scenery can be magnificent at times:rockon:. Have to keep your wits about you though.

Of course that video only tells half the story. Some of the goings-on behind me are even scarier:eek:.

Anyhow. Just think warm thoughts:spank::spank::spank::D:ban:

It's about 14 degrees C at the moment. I've been getting cold even with a jumper under my mesh jacket coming home from work at midnight:(.

Cheers
Mike

@ 2:50 the girl he lets cross is pretty. id cut him some slack you know only 20% of that decision making process happened with his big head.

good voice for radio ozzieboy!

hehe, you should see his head :eek:
Sorry Ozzy, couldn't resist :rof:

I'm suprised the guy in the WRX didn't rev the car to get her attention.

That bit of road his where all the "Wannabe Boy Racers" go past, windows down and some duv duv music blaring, generally wearing a baseball cap backwards... etc.

Nice clip Mike, great idea these home-made camera mounts... great for documenting the stupid things cagers do!!!

:)

Nice work Mike....Am guessing this wont be the first video we see of this nature, from you.

Love your work.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

good voice for radio ozzieboy!

hehe, you should see his head :eek:
Sorry Ozzy, couldn't resist :rof:

:)

That's what i like about this forum and the people on here.....

Absolutely nothing....LMAO:Flip::justkidding:

Nice work Mike....Am guessing this wont be the first video we see of this nature, from you.

Love your work.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This was just the beginning. I need to get 2 more batteries and a couple of mem cards though as everytime one runs out some one does something colossally stupid......like the guys totally in my lane as I come out of a corner today:eek::spank::

Cheers
Mike

That's what i like about this forum and the people on here.....

Absolutely nothing....LMAO:Flip::justkidding:

This was just the beginning. I need to get 2 more batteries and a couple of mem cards though as everytime one runs out some one does something colossally stupid......like the guys totally in my lane as I come out of a corner today:eek::spank::

Cheers
Mike

I have a 16gb card if you want to borrow it, that should keep you outta trouble....:thumbup:

I made a short video with very quiet comments on it (so it'll need cranking up loud) of some nasty and some not so nasty bad or inattentive drivers on Adelaide roads.

From failing to give way to indecision to suicide jumping pedestrians, this one's got it all.....well some of it all anyway...lol.

Oh and sorry about the mumble...lol.

YouTube - Adelaide bad drivers & invisible bikes

Cheers
Mike

Mate, the way you have your video mounted gives us some smooth vision. Not sure what it is like at speed but could you give us a squiz at your setup for that?

Thanks guys. I'm getting some more together, but it all takes time, and then the editing...lol.....and I'm never off the bike long enough to actually eat properly...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Mate, the way you have your video mounted gives us some smooth vision. Not sure what it is like at speed but could you give us a squiz at your setup for that?

It's actually fine for pretty much any speed you want to do on the FZ6:eek:...lol. So I've been told anyway.:thumbup:

Nice little little vid mate , i like the commentary.....Mike Leyland eat your heart out :D...... Travel all over the country side ask the Leylands :thumbup:

Mrs. Rotten from Apple asked us if we could go for a ride down the Esplanade. So we did....lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

Back