Queensland Toy Run.....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's time for the annual Ipswich toy run :cheer: Ok guys who's coming ???? Better find some bloody good excuses if your not :D , i was thinking after the toy run we could all rock back to the Humpy household for an Xmas BBQ and a few coldies :thumbup: C'mon guys , wive's , girlfriends and mistresses welcome :D

It's time for the annual Ipswich toy run :cheer: Ok guys who's coming ???? Better find some bloody good excuses if your not :D , i was thinking after the toy run we could all rock back to the Humpy household for an Xmas BBQ and a few coldies :thumbup: C'mon guys , wive's , girlfriends and mistresses welcome :D

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Now that was uncalled for :spank:

I feel disgusted.......................yet strangely aroused at the same time :confused:

Well, tie your "Mistress/girlfriend" behind your back....everything will be fine! you will feel "clean" again! :spank:

:D

It's time for the annual Ipswich toy run Ok guys who's coming ???? Better find some bloody good excuses if your not , i was thinking after the toy run we could all rock back to the Humpy household for an Xmas BBQ and a few coldies C'mon guys , wive's , girlfriends and mistresses welcome

whoops!

It's time for the annual Ipswich toy run Ok guys who's coming ???? Better find some bloody good excuses if your not , i was thinking after the toy run we could all rock back to the Humpy household for an Xmas BBQ and a few coldies C'mon guys , wive's , girlfriends and mistresses welcome

whoops!

Hey! Who put this thread back on topic?...lol....Sheese...what's the world coming to.

This'll fix it......

I stubbed my toe just before...Might have to go a Beamer ....For the pain, :BLAA:

Hey! Who put this thread back on topic?...lol....Sheese...what's the world coming to.

This'll fix it......

I stubbed my toe just before...Might have to go a Beamer ....For the pain, :BLAA:

Beamers :eek: :eek: :spank: :spank: How dare you use that word in a QLD thread :D RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM BUNDY BUNDY BUNDY BUNDY :drool: :rockon:

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump

Beamers :eek: :eek: :spank: :spank: How dare you use that word in a QLD thread :D RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM BUNDY BUNDY BUNDY BUNDY :drool: :rockon:

Umm.....'cause i like beamers...lol.:Flip:

Bundy rum...made from unbent bananas, preselected to skip the bending process in QLD 'nana factories.:BLAA:

Back