Queensland Toy Run.....

It's time for the annual Ipswich toy run :cheer: Ok guys who's coming ???? Better find some bloody good excuses if your not :D , i was thinking after the toy run we could all rock back to the Humpy household for an Xmas BBQ and a few coldies :thumbup: C'mon guys , wive's , girlfriends and mistresses welcome :D

I'll see how I recover from the preceeding nights activities. Humps, I will txt you Sunday morning if I'm coming along......:thumbup:

I used to put out mix CD's for retail shops, with a mate of mine, under the name the "Gouda Fellowship", and the CD covers had a cartoon, which Silverback drew, of us standing on a record made out of gouda cheese...

very silly indeed, now, did some one say something about a toy run....evil, scary things, they are....

:D

I used to put out mix CD's for retail shops, with a mate of mine, under the name the "Gouda Fellowship", and the CD covers had a cartoon, which Silverback drew, of us standing on a record made out of gouda cheese...

very silly indeed, now, did some one say something about a toy run....evil, scary things, they are....

:rof: C'mon post the pic's :D......Now no more cheese jokes....
Whats wrong with toy runs ?? Dont let a little incident put you off ..

:rof: C'mon post the pic's :D......Now no more cheese jokes....
Whats wrong with toy runs ?? Dont let a little incident put you off ..

Little incident...I spent Christmas in Hospital with a potentially fatal blood condition! Little, my ar$e! Took me a year to get the bike right again! Little! phhhhhft!

Ok, enough ranting, here's the cover of our 3rd CD...rather cheekily entitled "The Goudaful Stranger"...having a dig at good ol Maddy!

View attachment 24087

As you can see, no expense was spared on the cover! Lol!

Oh, by the way, i am the one on the left, with the big hair!

Little incident...I spent Christmas in Hospital with a potentially fatal blood condition! Little, my ar$e! Took me a year to get the bike right again! Little! phhhhhft!

Ok, enough ranting, here's the cover of our 3rd CD...rather cheekily entitled "The Goudaful Stranger"...having a dig at good ol Maddy!

View attachment 24087

As you can see, no expense was spared on the cover! Lol!

Oh, by the way, i am the one on the left, with the big hair!

LMFAO....thanks man...that made my day:thumbup:

Well the Ipswich toy run is all over for another year , what an awesome turn out it was too :cheer:....... Even if i was the only Bris Fizz rep :spank: , you missed a great day out guys , someone tried ringing me a few times while i was riding but it was coming up as a private number so if it was you i apologise...Roll on next year when we can do it all again :rockon:

Well the Ipswich toy run is all over for another year , what an awesome turn out it was too :cheer:....... Even if i was the only Bris Fizz rep :spank: , you missed a great day out guys , someone tried ringing me a few times while i was riding but it was coming up as a private number so if it was you i apologise...Roll on next year when we can do it all again :rockon:

Wow thats one ugly FZ6 you got there! (jokes)
Looks like an awesome run tho!

Back