Ramona, Ca VFW Poker Run August 10, 2013

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I joining in my local VFW Poker Run. I threw the idea at another member, and now she wants to go. 25 dollars. Goes to a good foundation whom supports our veterans.
Now a poker run seams to mean... You get a playing card at the start, finish, and three stops in between. Whom ever has the best, and worst hand at the end of the ride wins something. Not sure what. But hey. B.B.Q. After ride. Info is below. If you have any questions I will hustle over to the V and acquire them for you.
Saturday August 10th 2013 Mens Auxiliary Third Annual Poker Run. This year proceed will go to the Veterans Village of San Diego better know as VVSD. Please take a look at our album from this year Stand Down. VVSD hosts the stand down and provides regional assistance to San Diego homeless veterans. So come on down on Aug 10th buy a raffle ticket or two or ten. Buy a T-shirt and help out our Men's Auxiliary and VVSD!

http://vfw3783.com/events/Poker_Run_2013.pdf
http://vfw3783.com/events/Poker_Run_2013.pdf
vfw3783.com

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I joining in my local VFW Poker Run.

Yep! She's IN. :thumbup:

And that was before I knew proceeds go to VVSD! They are amazing down there. Their programs for helping veterans with PTSD are really making a difference. Because traditional psychological methods don't work for the majority of people with PTSD, there are a lot of veterans who aren't getting the help they need. A program (POW) started and run by a local Veteran is helping in ways nothing else has.

Do I need to know how to play poker? :eek:

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the route.
Start at the Ramona VFW, second stop in Julian at the American Legion. Third stop at Rd's cabin in Warner Springs. Fourth stop at the Hideout. Then back to the V.