real time yahoo poll about Obama

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I also voted with the 65% . This president is a F@#$ing Joke and is destroying America along with nancy pelois, harry reid ,barney frank,chris dodd,hillary clinton,and well too many to list! I can't wait till 2012!

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Yahoo is the fox news of internet politics.. Read yahoo buzz sometime if you dont believe me.. These people HATE him for anything.. He could save a baby from a burning building and they would talk shiet about him..

W

wrightme43

Yahoo is the fox news of internet politics.. Read yahoo buzz sometime if you dont believe me.. These people HATE him for anything.. He could save a baby from a burning building and they would talk shiet about him..

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Thats it Thats it. If they arent sitting in his lap, stareing adoringly into his face they are the "Fox" news. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Duuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Holy crap. LOL LOL

Last I heard when some sorta First Amendment right or something. Oh well.

Thanks for letting me know.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site

I agree about Fox News. I love the station, and watch it everyday, but they a 100% certain NOT fair and balanced. You've got GB who hates everything he does(good or bad). then there if Hannity who is in the same boat with GB. Then there is Colmes who would eat the **** ou of Obamas ass as he pushes! Like I say I love Fox News, and agree with almost all they say, but can also see they are way biased.

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree about Fox News. I love the station, and watch it everyday, but they a 100% certain NOT fair and balanced. You've got GB who hates everything he does(good or bad). then there if Hannity who is in the same boat with GB. Then there is Colmes who would eat the **** ou of Obamas ass as he pushes! Like I say I love Fox News, and agree with almost all they say, but can also see they are way biased.

And MSNBC is not Biased ? They love obama ! No matter how bad things get it will never be obama's fault they will keep blaming Bush and when that won't work they will play the race card. They still can't stop talking about Sarah Palin ,but not a word about ACORN .

W

wrightme43

See thats the thing Oscar. Your statement here just shows the depth of your delusions.

It is a know fact that the polling companies use statisticly wieghted polling to get answers they want.
This is a simple open online poll. Its not wieghted to agree with your delusion so you have to dismiss it.

I have reached the point where I have zero respect for your opinion because it has no rational basis. I cant decide if you are a troll, or just delusional.