Rear Tire Cowl?

FZ6josh2006

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new to the site and new to bikes. Bought my first bike, a '06 FZ6 about a month ago. I've been looking around for a Rear Tire Cowl (not even sure if thats what you'd call it) I've noticed without it the rear tire's spittin' up a bunch of dirt and stuff all over the bike. Wondering if anyone had any tips or links they could help me with, anything would be appreciated.

Should but it didn't. Bought it from second owner, bike has no signs of any damage ever but its just not there.. I see in the manual its shown but its not on the bike, hah. So know that I know the name maybe I'll have a little bit of luck finding the part.. Thanks.

I'm new to the site and new to bikes. Bought my first bike, a '06 FZ6 about a month ago. I've been looking around for a Rear Tire Cowl (not even sure if thats what you'd call it) I've noticed without it the rear tire's spittin' up a bunch of dirt and stuff all over the bike. Wondering if anyone had any tips or links they could help me with, anything would be appreciated.

You can go down the OE route or you can shop about for an aftermarket hugger. Fraid to say that there arent that many aftermarket manufacturers that do huggers for FZ's. I did manage to find a company that make one that i think looks excellent and suits my bike superbly, TCP in Holland. they do have some outlets worldwide, but i went direct. TCP Aerodynamics

I'm also without. I like the look better and really don't mind giving the bike a quick rinse here and there.
Lots of bikes don't have the rear hugger, so no big deal.

Thanks for all the help guys appreciate it. I've got it stored for the winter for now so I'll probably just wait to see if a used one shows up on the site here or I can find one on e-bay.

Since we're on the topic, anyone ever come across a carbon fiber hugger similar to the stock? Always thought that would look pretty decent.

J

Back