Rear wheel hanging

krisztian.fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Elakadtam. Kérem, segítsen. A hátsó kerék nyikorog. A lánckerék fix, mellette nyikorog a kerék. Csapágyat már cseréltem. Nincs változás. Az összes alkatrész a barátom motorjából. Nincs változás. Valaki tapasztalt már ilyet?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
this is the transalation but the question is still pretty vague:
I got stuck. Please help. The rear wheel squeaks. The sprocket is fixed and the wheel squeaks next to it. I have already replaced the bearing. No change. All the parts from my friend's engine. No change. Has anyone experienced this before?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Üdvözöljük nagyszerű fórumunkon!

Lehet, hogy a lánc vagy a hátsó kerék hibás beállítása. Győződjön meg arról, hogy a lánc laza a gyári specifikációra van beállítva. Milyen állapotban van a hátsó féktárcsa és a fékbetétek?

Ezenkívül van egy nyílás a hátsó féknyeregben, amelyet be kell állítani és rá kell csúsztatni a lengőkarra. Győződjön meg arról, hogy a féknyereg nyílása megfelelően van összeszerelve.

Lol! :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I hoping everything translates properly. Funny stuff has happened in translations. "Tighten chain to the same tension as the laces on yo momma's combat boots"

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Elakadtam. Kérem, segítsen. A hátsó kerék nyikorog. A lánckerék fix, mellette nyikorog a kerék. Csapágyat már cseréltem. Nincs változás. Az összes alkatrész a barátom motorjából. Nincs változás. Valaki tapasztalt már ilyet?

Kérjük, tegyen közzé egy videót a problémáról. Ez segít megszüntetni a nyelvi különbséget

Please post a video of the problem. This will help eliminate the language difference

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
nyikorog a kerék gördüléskor vagy terhelés alatt, mondjuk gyorsításkor?, Lehet, hogy a kerékagy belsejében lévő gumiperselyek. Vagy az is lehet, hogy meghajlott vagy meghajlott a lemeze.

(does the wheel squeak when its rolling or under load, say when you accelerate?,It could be the rubber bushes inside the hub of the wheel. Or it might be that you have a warped or bent disc.)

krisztian.fz6

Reaction score
Visit site

I got stuck. Please help. The rear wheel squeaks, hanging. The sprocket is fixed and the wheel squeaks next to it. I've already replaced bearings. No change. All the parts from my friend's engine. No change. Has anyone experienced this?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
we older members are a diligent bunch, researching our fellow members and translating messages. Language often is confusing as is people's sometimes non-experienced observations. Videos help 100%. We are patient because we want to help and we acknowledge our members come from across the globe- please try to help us help you

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
we older members are a diligent bunch, researching our fellow members and translating messages. Language often is confusing as is people's sometimes non-experienced observations. Videos help 100%. We are patient because we want to help and we acknowledge our members come from across the globe- please try to help us help you

I have that feeling of Deja' vu...... :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry. I messed it up. The rear wheel knocks. I'll post a video this weekend.

Itt van egy link a hátsó kerék alkatrészeinek bontásához. Győződjön meg arról, hogy a gumi csillapító szerelvény megfelelően van felszerelve.

Győződjön meg arról is, hogy minden távtartó a megfelelő oldalon van, és fel van szerelve.

krisztian.fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
So. Wherever I point it moves. I hear too. We swapped everything from another fz6. The movement remained. I installed a new bearing line. Everything is new and moving.

Gary in NJ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So it appears that the wheel will only spin in a backwards direction. Is the transmission in a gear or in neutral?

The only thing I can think of in the engine that is directional like that is the starter clutch. But I can't think of a situation where the starter clutch is coupled to the output shaft.

If you start the engine and pull in the clutch (while in neutral), does the problem continue?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So it appears that the wheel will only spin in a backwards direction. Is the transmission in a gear or in neutral?

The only thing I can think of in the engine that is directional like that is the starter clutch. But I can't think of a situation where the starter clutch is coupled to the output shaft.

If you start the engine and pull in the clutch (while in neutral), does the problem continue?
That's a great thought. There are other bearing that are one way bearings and now I'm thinking if they replaced the bearings they may have some how gotten a one way bearing. Loosen the wheel, pull the chain of the sprocket and see if it's a problem only at the rear wheel.

Ez egy nagyszerű gondolat. Vannak más csapágyak, amelyek egyirányú csapágyak, és most arra gondolok, ha kicserélik a csapágyakat, akkor lehet, hogy egyirányú csapágyat kaptak. Lazítsa meg a kereket, húzza meg a lánckerék láncát és nézze meg, hogy csak a hátsó keréknél van-e probléma.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Plus 1,^^. Disconnect the chain from the rear sprocket and see if the wheel turns...

I'd also check under the front sprocket cover. It's not un-usual for the sprocket to come loose.
You can also check if the sprocket rotates correctly with the chain off / checking the transmission/engine...

I've never heard of an issue on the FZ as you describe. I suspect it's something simple/over looked.

Last edited: