Red 2007 FZ6 6200 miles. Saint Louis MO

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

No knock on the FZ6, just need to move and wont be taking it with me. :( :thumbup:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

Selling my bike here,
Yamaha 2007 FZ6 6200 miles!

No knock on the FZ6, just need to move and wont be taking it with me. :( :thumbup:
No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only....

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff on craigslist, then sell it on craigslist. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to craigslist. Ebay Links are welcome for your FZ6 Related Items only....

Geez sorry! Didn't know, it is hard to imagine what difference it makes. Just getting the word out on a sale to a community that is interested in these bikes. What could it possibly hurt?

Edit: And sorry, Joe. I don't mean to come off as pissy about it, just had me scratching my head.
I do see it now spelled out in the "before you post" section, I guess it is there to protect forum members from those who would game CL replies off interested parties here on the forum.
Moral of the story, all it takes is a few bad apples to mess things up for the rest of us.
Hope you all have a super awesome day!!!

Last edited: