Revelation 9:6 VERY GRAPHIC! NSFW! but should be!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you have it all figured out meanwhile the Elephant in the room is changing its dance routine costume,between scenes..... :BLAA:

Lol I have no idea what this means.

Well, at least you read my post with an open philosophical mind.

:rolleyes:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have absolutely no exposure to drugs or their effects, but does this not look fake to anyone else?
Sort of like that alien autopsy movie that made the rounds years ago.

It just looks too clean. Where is the blood from the severed or chemically burned arteries? The bloodflow wouldn't just stop, methinks.

You can see that the tissues in what is left of his upper leg is swollen and purplish, likely caused by a decrease of blood flow due to compromised vasculature. Also, in his lower limb, the upper tissues (what is left of his calf) are very white, and his foot and ankle are again purplish. This is due to not having circulation, and the blood pooling at the lowest point.

If it DID miraculously burn and seal the arteries, surely they'd make a medicinal version for amputees?

Maybe it is my lack of exposure, but it definitely looks doubtful to me.

The bone looks washed clean, there is no blood residue and the flesh has just disappeared. (and if it HAD been 'eaten', where did it go?)

A bone is fairly white, or yellowish as it ages and is exposed to air (as in a skeleton). The flesh appears all there, it has just slid down the bone towards his foot that's a lot of tissue for an ankle... It's likely what's left of his calf as well).

Possibly liquefied, but that still doesn't explain the cleanliness of the bones, the lack of blood residue, the joint still appears to have mobility (the patient seems to be holding his own leg?)

Not sure what they have him for pain, but I had a patient with a fractured tibia walk to his evac chopper in Afghanistan while using a Fentanyl lozenge.

I'd not be surprised to see this is a hoax.....

Cheers,
Rick

Regardless, this is one messed up patient, who will require significant surgical repairs and then rehab. Once in the O.R.they well likely cut the bones down again, as there does not appear to be enough viable tissue to cover the 'stump'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 INFUSE using Tapatalk 2