Squiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks as neat as a pin...love the way the mirrors slot into the bar end....very nice.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally! Someone else has discovered these amazing bar ends! I had these recommended to me by a friend when I was doing my naked conversion a year ago and I couldn't be happier with them! They're not cheap, but I also don't think they're that expensive for an extremely high-quality, well-made product. Add to it that you can get ones that screw right into either the stock FZ6 or FZ1 bars (or SM bars that I have), and they really are a great piece.

Those look great on your bike, OP! Here's a couple shots of mine for anyone that might be interested:

photo34.jpg

photo35.jpg

teamdan

Reaction score
Visit site
I have also bought the Rhino Moto bar ends a few months back to mount my bar end mirrors to. Awesome product and they look great, i couldn't be happier either.
Great customer service too as originally i had trouble getting a shipping price for Oz and the checkout kept crashing on me but one email and they where straight onto it and fixed me up with a PayPal invoice. :rockon:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I have also bought the Rhino Moto bar ends a few months back to mount my bar end mirrors to. Awesome product and they look great, i couldn't be happier either.
Great customer service too as originally i had trouble getting a shipping price for Oz and the checkout kept crashing on me but one email and they where straight onto it and fixed me up with a PayPal invoice. :rockon:

I couldn't agree more. Their customer service was excellent! I spoke with one of their guys on the phone (I can't remember his name now) as I was inquiring about if they had a set for my bike in their "blemish" section. He took a quick look and said they did, but he wouldn't send them out to me until he sent me VERY high resolution pictures of each bar end so I could see the blemishes. My reaction? What blemishes? Seriously, one, I couldn't find any blemish and the other had a tiny little nick that was located under the replaceable slider on the end...so you couldn't even see it.

He wanted to make sure they were fine with me before he sent them. That's excellent customer service. :thumbup: