Riding Time Once Again

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings FZ6 Family,

Just wanted to kick the riding season off (I know some ride year round) with somethings you may already know.

1. It may have been awhile since riding, get some practice time in, it will build your confidence

2. BOLO: Be on the Look Out: Remember, cars are not used to seeing us, we have been absent from the roads most of the winter; stay vigilant, SEE and BE SEEN

3. Make sure the maintenance is good to go, your machine should be in tip top shape

4. Wear your protective gear all the time; Prior Planning Prevents Punished Body Parts

5. Ride within your limits not your riding buddies

6. Keep your head up; look well ahead to assess the possible dangers/scenario's you are about to encounter

7. Lets ride as much as possible, and enjoy those road trips

All you northern VA, DC, and MD FZ-6 riders, hopefully our paths will cross and we will get a chance to ride/chill together.

Taz3

Reaction score
Visit site
All great reminders, thanks!

I'd like to add to make sure you check tire pressure pretty frequently if you live in a state, or in Canada like me, where the temps change significantly in the seasons.

Heard of too many people in my area checking them on that first ride morning, adjusting, and then thinking they are set.... and ending up in trouble on the next ride or a week down the road.