Rules Reminder ( please read )

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, there was a link pointed out to me today that violated one of the site rules...

Copy Written Material
The site will not host for download copywritten materials such as books, music, movies ect.

That includes links ect...... If you notice any posts that contradict this rule please point them out to me or a moderator...

Thanks everyone:thumbup:

Dennis

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im lost... like someone tried to upload it on this site? cuz i see copy written stuff all the time.. but its hosted elsewhere i guess.. :confused:

W

wrightme43

Stuff like riding books in PDF form and stuff like that man.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My Bad,

A while ago I was doing a Google search and came across a copy of the excellent Kieth Code publication" A twist of the wrist". I already had the book but wanted to let other members know about it.
Mr Code contacted the forum and rightly indicated to Admin that my post infringed his copyright. So the thread was removed.

I always thought (wrongly) that info in the public domain was free access to all.

Admin has posted the thread to reiterate that copy written material is not to be posted without express permission of the author.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

Nelly

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Say Neil, can you please E-mail me a copy of the "Twist of the Wrist" in PDF form? I'll PM my e-mail address.

Just joking.:Flip:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I was seeing things when I saw keith Code on line yesterday. I figured it was someone using a false name, he's only a junior member :D
OK it was just for a matter of copyright but our forum has been graced by a motorcycling Guru :bow::bow::bow:

Last edited: