S.A. Fizzers pic a nic.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day guys. I had an idea (ouch):spank:. Just a basic outline of an idea at the moment.

I was thinking of organizing a picnic at Gorge Wildlife Park for mid to late Feb:thumbup:.

Bring the family or just you and your bike. Whatever. Just be nice to head out to such a nice spot for a get together and the odd Vegemite Sanga:rockon:.

Was also planning to get some nice wildlife pics and start a wildlife thread for all our overseas friends to check out:cheer:.

This is the link to their page - Home

Feel free to express interest:eek: and suggest alternate dates, 'cause it's pretty easy to organize some rolls, butter and vegemite...lol....so it really doesn't matter exactly when, but I reckon we'll want to come to a decision within a week or so.

So I'll get on and suggest Saturday February the 14th.:thumbup:

Cheers
Mike

Awesome idea...a wildlife thread...first pic is of you Mike! :Flip:

Just tell me when and i will be there...no kids on a Sunday though, but i might bring the "Mystery Pillion"!!!!

:rockon::cheer::rockon::cheer::rockon:

Awesome idea...a wildlife thread...first pic is of you Mike! :Flip:

Just tell me when and i will be there...no kids on a Sunday though, but i might bring the "Mystery Pillion"!!!!

:rockon::cheer::rockon::cheer::rockon:

Was looking at a lunch time early arvo Saturday, but Now I'm thinking Sunday to meet this Mystery pillion....lol.

Wild life thread with me in it?...lol.

I've got to warn you, I don't photograph well. Nearly all the pics of me out in the bush come out blurry. All the yeti docos show it...LMAO:Flip:

Cheers
Mike

Was looking at a lunch time early arvo Saturday, but Now I'm thinking Sunday to meet this Mystery pillion....lol.

Wild life thread with me in it?...lol.

I've got to warn you, I don't photograph well. Nearly all the pics of me out in the bush come out blurry. All the yeti docos show it...LMAO:Flip:

Cheers
Mike

LOL! Mike the Yeti! For some reason i see you as more like Yogi Bear's buddy, Boo Boo! Dont even ask how i see myself...and no, it's not a Wolf, more like a Wilderbeast...oh hang on, that's Matt!

Yes the mystery pillion could make a "debut" appaerance...Has said she is happy to come along and be all family like! Dont quite know what she meant by that, i hope it was'nt like getting in the "Family Way"...i have enough offspring to keep me busy! :eek:

LOL! Mike the Yeti! For some reason i see you as more like Yogi Bear's buddy, Boo Boo! Dont even ask how i see myself...and no, it's not a Wolf, more like a Wilderbeast...oh hang on, that's Matt!

Yes the mystery pillion could make a "debut" appaerance...Has said she is happy to come along and be all family like! Dont quite know what she meant by that, i hope it was'nt like getting in the "Family Way"...i have enough offspring to keep me busy! :eek:

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:Lucky you aren't a Wolf...LMAO. They have litters of cubs...lol:spank::spank::spank:.
Cheers
Mike

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:Lucky you aren't a Wolf...LMAO. They have litters of cubs...lol:spank::spank::spank:.
Cheers
Mike

LMAO.......multiple Wolf Cubs...that's a lot of Dirt Bikes at 12 years old! all at once! Ouch!

And as per usual in the Aussie section of this joint, we are completely off topic after only 5 posts!!!!!

Boys, there is a Barbeque happening apparently...go to the top!

:spank:

Tell me about it ! between work and family there aint much time left over,just wait till footy season starts :eek:

Hmmmm....yes, that's a killer, training, games, but with the pay off of good cheap beer & a sausage sizzle at every game! Love it!

:rockon:

14th is O.K. with me....No Wife, No Kids...Easy......I only like Vegemite smeared on my nipples and eaten by a Swedish backpacker, is that o.k.?

Is it OK?...lol.You'd have to ask the Swedish backpacker:don'tknow:...lol. What if he doesn't like vegemite:eek::spank::spank::spank::ban::D...LMAO.

Cheers
Mike

My head is spinning from reading this, is it saturday or sunday, monster trucks are saturday as well as valentines day(for all you single men who dont have a missus you need to keep sweet with for the valintine bang) I was thinking of something romantic like taking Deb to the monster trucks, i should get lucky then.

Valentines Day...what's that? retail industry driven dribble!

Me and the mystery pillion were just discussing this....we both choose to ignore it!

If you must acknowledge...give ya missus the gift of love....a ride on the back of your bike up & down Lobethal road!

:sinister::mikebike::wav:

hehe, was just talking about that this morning... She is adamant that she will never get on the back of a bike :(

:)

Then put her on the front.....sheese! Do I have to think of everything:rockon::rockon::D.

Hey I just suggested the 14th. If you can't do then, suggest another date and we'll shoot 'em down 'til we get as many as we can:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Deb just read this and has said sounds like a perfect val day 2 trips up and down loeby road. I dont think so. The day time of day is ok for us, i dont miss out till the night.

Back