Saturday Oct. 20th

S

sportrider

I'm setting up a ride for Saturday October 20th. gonna run the anza/borrego parkway up to Borrego Springs maybe hit Montezuma a few passes then the Banner Pass into Julian. from there either old julian rd. to Highland Valley rd. or Mesa Grande to Palomar. will deside which route when we see who's coming.

Contact me or poorwboy if you want to ride with us.:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

I'm setting up a ride for Saturday October 20th. gonna run the anza/borrego parkway up to Borrego Springs maybe hit Montezuma a few passes then the Banner Pass into Julian. from there either old julian rd. to Highland Valley rd. or Mesa Grande to Palomar. will deside which route when we see who's coming.

Contact me or poorwboy if you want to ride with us.:thumbup:

Count me in.

S

sportrider

I EYYEYY looks like I'm going to have to use my Super Moderator skills this weekend!!!:p

J

jsteinb95

Anybody else find it amusing that Danny & JB talk to each other on the forum ???

:)

LOL I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say something. I guess it's kinda retarded, but it's fun and I agree, amusing.;)

S

sportrider

well you guys missed out on a good day!!! weather was perfect, little to no traffic and the only cops we saw were going the other way. I need some more practice to hang with poorwboy on the tight side he's wicked fast up there!!! Montezuma and Banner grade was fun as well as Mesa Grande. I couldn't go to fast coming back down Montezuma the crosswind was gnarly.
all in all today was a good day maybe next time we can get some more forum members to meet up. I'm thinking Telegraph Canyon next time, I don't know though for sure, guess will play it by ear.