100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good

will do
yes, August 23rd

now we just have to figure out a start time, that works for everyone and so we can meet up with Kenny on time up the hill

This ride isn't as long as the last one, you could probably make it a later start. Looks like it's about 50 miles into your ride until I hook up with the group.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you guys figured out a start time? I think Wavex and I are going to join you, although our schedule's are a bit tight for Saturday PM.

Hey Cali, you looking to get the OC crew to meet up again before heading out or just meet at the Denny's?

S

sportrider

Have you guys figured out a start time? I think Wavex and I are going to join you, although our schedule's are a bit tight for Saturday PM.
what time works for you? I'm open for anytime, it's my last weekend before J gets back from Colorado (colderado)

S

sportrider

hows 9:00 A.M. ? the whole ride will only take a few hours + whatever time we spend at stops and for lunch.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hows 9:00 A.M. ? the whole ride will only take a few hours + whatever time we spend at stops and for lunch.

If that's the starting time for ya at Redlands, I should meet you in Doble around 10:30 A.M. It's about 50 some odd miles, to go 90 minutes. Gives you a chance to stop a couple of times, or start a tad late just in case you have some late comers. However, 10:30 should be the target in Dobles, with a 30 minute window for either of us. Otherwise, adios at 11 A.M. I will PM you with my cell just in case I miss the target time. But I'm very punctual.

fz6RIDER600

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone going to ride night in city of industry tonight 08-21-2008? Its my first im going with some guys from work just wondering if any other fz6's would be there!