Say it isn't so.......

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is wrong with people.

If it were me...I would sue the church (all of them) since they made me believe in God; and god gave me legs instead of wings...so it is his fault that I had to walk in the first place.
Calling my Lawyer!

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I should have thought of this one.. a chance to get paid big bux by a huge corp because I'm an idiot.... (jk):spank:

I really fear for the future when people like this are not only able to breed but able to make new laws because they are dumb.... I feel that most of the laws out there are just telling us that we are a danger to ourselves. :eek:

Common sense isn't that common.:(

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
women & directions :eek: :eek: :eek:........... So many things i could say but i think i'll back very quietly out of this thread :D :rof:

Most men wouldn't look up the directions they would just wander in the general direction.

Or if they are like me they would look up the directions then forget to print them out or leave them at home and guess the way. :BLAA:

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
**WARNING RANT**

THIS cow should be shot!!! Google has enough on its plate dealing with MS initiated monopoly accusations (heads up!!! They make money selling advertising the can you really have a monopoly as a content and search provider in a saturated market???) This women and people like her are the enemies of innovation. The true enemies of competition. THIS is not the American way!!! This is the publicized American way. Googles Mobile app has a warning that it is in Beta test and should be used with caution. The fact that this is reported brings about the question of WHY?? Who are the stakeholders?? Some twit that doesn't know better is now on a rant against the EVIL Google and using Bing!

Sorry Folks... a bit frustrated... Day off and about to TStorm

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
women & directions :eek: :eek: :eek:........... So many things i could say but i think i'll back very quietly out of this thread :D :rof:

Most of the women I know are pretty bad with directions, but I also have to mention that some of the men I know are pretty bad too (but not that many :rof: ), in fact, there are some couples where I know to give (and trust) the directions of the woman not the man.

Apart from this, if the GPS, or Google map, or application, is "suggesting" you to go certain direction/path/route ultimately you are the one driving (or in this case walking).
It is plain simple stupid that your lack of common sense, responsibility or even attention would be hidden or intended to be "covered" behind a lawsuit.

Thinking about this, I was trying an application (Waze) and I gave it the destination address, it was amazing the huge loop that I was suggested (if I would have been on the bike it would have been awesome, the longest way!!!!!) until this day my friends are still making fun of me because of that :D

Hutchmaster34

Sparkie
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? It has already begun! HAHA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo]YouTube - Clip[/ame]

sublime0713

Gun nut
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm...
While doing some consulting work for various health plans/physician orgs in Arizona, I spent a night in Nogales. For the uninitiated among you, this is a border town, and there is a Nogales, AZ, and a Nogales, Mexico. I could see the border from my hotel and they initially tried to take my order in Spanish at the Carls, Jr. Interesting experience, but I digress.

I consulted both Mapquest and Google for directions to an office out in BFE, several miles (supposedly) from the border. Where I ended up was on a dirt road in the middle of knowhere having to beg directions from twitchy and burnt out border patrol agents. I have since learned to take the Internet directions with a grain of salt.

Had I known I actually had grounds for a lawsuit...

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"As a direct and proximate cause of defendant Google's careless, reckless and negligent providing of unsafe directions, plaintiff Lauren Rosenberg was led onto a dangerous highway, and was thereby stricken by a motor vehicle,"

The directions are suggestions? It is up to you to follow them? What if after loading the maps into their system, there is a big flood and a bridge is destroyed.....do you continue driving along, secure in the knowledge that the gods of Google themselves will descend from the heavens and secure you safe passage?