Scorpion Exhaust Stainless Steel 2004-2006

Reaction score
Visit site
Time for a price reduction as I'm tired of it taking up space.

Hey Guys; its been roughly 5 years since I was on this forum since I sold my FZ6 about 5 years ago but I'm back!

So basically I have a used Scorpion Slip On Exhaust that came off a 2004 FZ6.

I had the stock exhaust sitting in my garage for a few years and finally someone wanted to trade for it with his exhaust because its too loud but since I don't have an FZ6 I figured I would sell it.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what it would cost to ship this but I'm guessing it can not be more than $70 as long as its within the lower 48 states

I apologize , the picture shows the exhaust on the same day I picked it up so it's very dirty and dusty; overall it looks to be in excellent condition.
What you see is what you get.

$350*shipped*

$275 *local pickup* I'm in the DFW area of Texas, residing in Carrollton.

:) message me if you need more info; you can also email me [email protected]

2hga3pl.jpg

hwcqaq.jpg

fwosao.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
Well Greg; what kind of pricing at you looking for?

By the way... you wouldn't have happen to email me about these from the ad on CL the other day because I got an email from a guy in FL name Greg about theses as well.

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm fairly sure that these will fit on the gen2 models as well and you wouldn't need to delete the cat because thats part of your midpipe; these would just slide in as a direct swap to your OEM mufflers.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There was a post recently that the S1 EXHAUST IS different from the S2 (muffler wise). See below thread.

Someone ordered a set, the shop ordered the wrong ones and the down pipe was different and had to go back..(different angle or length).

Posts #22, #25 and #27;

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-performance-mods-section/55765-not-sure-what-exhaust-get-3.html

That's a pretty good price for those pipes, especially delivered...

As a side note, those pipes, W/O the DB killer are pretty loud (mine are open). You do not have to remove the mid-pipe (as mentioned above) and should you, it'll be considerably louder (IMO, way too loud).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the clarification Townsend; I was unaware of the differences.

From the diagram of both the generations; it was nearly impossible to tell especially the angle of the pipes.